Horse boarding - we have an indoor

devinej

our rates are $25/visit or $100/month for unlimited visits, we also do a family plan, $100/mo plus just $25 for each additional horse you bring at a time (so if you were to bring 3 at a time usually, it would be $150/mo. Neg. Coggins, vaccs, and let me know when you'll be there.

Duckz

Advertisement - Pets & Animals

Woodbury has a few stalls open for full care horse boarding. Big cover-all indoor, even bigger out door. we have jumps. Turnout in groups, a few private paddocks available too. We have some trails. We also have a few trainers that are out there regularly, and you are welcome to invite your own.
woodburyec@gmail.com
http://sites.google.com/site/woodburyed

Lincoln is looking forward to his new digs :huggy: I'm looking forward to the indoor :whistle:

FrmGrl

Get some!
our rates are $25/visit or $100/month for unlimited visits, we also do a family plan, $100/mo plus just $25 for each additional horse you bring at a time (so if you were to bring 3 at a time usually, it would be $150/mo. Neg. Coggins, vaccs, and let me know when you'll be there.
That was the best deal when I lived next door. I do miss walking over to that big indoor, and of course everyone there:buddies: