Horse Expo 2010

I posted this on the COTH boards, but realize that not everyone here visits there...

Horse Woirld Expo in MD is going to have more English stuff this year! I just got a note from the organizer asking me to give her a time slot in our seminar series (University Seminar Series - I have to arrange for 30 speakers every year for Expo) because she has more speakers than time. Here is her direct quote:

FYI – we have a GREAT updated English program planned in MD this year –spread the word. Bringing in Nick Karazissis for hunter/jumper, Boyd Martin for Eventing and Heath Ryan all the way from Australia for dressage – plus of course Steuart (Pittman)’s programs (Erin here: "Retraining the Retired Racehorse" is his theme this year). I have 18 stalls already sold on Breed Row and Stallion Avenue (we only had 10 last year) and I’ve expanded the area so we can add 3 or 4 more if needed. It’s going to be a great year!

So, COME TO EXPO THIS YEAR!!!! January 21-24, 2010 at the Maryland State Fairgrounds in Timonium.

CountryLady

luvmyponies
I posted this on the COTH boards, but realize that not everyone here visits there...

Horse Woirld Expo in MD is going to have more English stuff this year! I just got a note from the organizer asking me to give her a time slot in our seminar series (University Seminar Series - I have to arrange for 30 speakers every year for Expo) because she has more speakers than time. Here is her direct quote:

So, COME TO EXPO THIS YEAR!!!! January 21-24, 2010 at the Maryland State Fairgrounds in Timonium.

:yahoo:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)

Maybe a top Equitation Trainer? if they aren't already in FL. Yes, more English. It would be great if they could have a speaker for all the disciplines you mentions on all the days vs. just a few each day. It is to far to drive everyday to see one trainer one day and another the next. It would be nice to have them everyday or much of the English scheduled all on one day.

DFSquare

Oh man! I was getting all excited and started making my list of clinics when I realized I'll be in Alabama waiting on my new grand child to arrive.

ARGH!!!! Decisions, decisions! :killingme

I'm pretty sure they won't just be giving one demonstration each. I know, for instance, that Steuart has 2 demos in the arena and two in the roundpen plus two seminars. Not sure about the others, but they will be there every day, not just one!

I think grandchildren take precedence over HWE....:buddies:

DFSquare

When is the baby due again?

They are planning to induce the last weekend in Jan or the first weekend in Feb based on his flight schedule. I had said I'd go down 2 weeks before and stay 2 weeks after to help w/my grandson while they adjust to the baby.

Plus, it's the first girl in a very long time. So I'm off to Alabama in mid-Jan. I'm gonna use the time to defrost!

CountryLady

luvmyponies
They are planning to induce the last weekend in Jan or the first weekend in Feb based on his flight schedule. I had said I'd go down 2 weeks before and stay 2 weeks after to help w/my grandson while they adjust to the baby.

Plus, it's the first girl in a very long time. So I'm off to Alabama in mid-Jan. I'm gonna use the time to defrost!

Wow a whole month! .....and a new baby girl to boot. :yahoo: