Horse Hugger and Phyxius

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Since we are all trying to plan some really awesome clinics here in So. Maryland maybe we can work together so our dates won't conflict or be on the same weekend. Sounds like many of the people would like to do all of them. It is great to see so many activities happening in Southern Maryland :yahoo:

Agreed! Steuart's got an event next weekend, a clinic in Maine the weekend after that, and with weather potentially getting bad, I'm not sure what/when he'd do something. He wouldn't do XC with mucky ground, so it might be indoor stuff or just show jumps in the outdoor ring. One thing he's considering is offering free-jumping lessons (not free jumping lessons, free-jumping...;) ) but that wouldn't necessarily require a clinic - it could be sign up as you want/need it.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Do you guys have skype? Skype is an awesome free software that allows free audio/video conferencing through an internet connection all you need is a mic.

We don't have a microphone, so Skype wouldn't work for us right now. Steuart has considered getting it though so he can talk to his daughter.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Yeah, I have it on my desktop and laptop and I love it. In fact I just got off of a conference call with someone in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and someone in San Francisco. I love the program and you can't beat free!

But, I can also set up a three way call on my cell phone if we need to do that. Like I said in the other thread though, I'll update info as soon as I hear back about possible days.

BZHorseMomE

Right now I'm looking at Saturday, December 13th for the Hunter/Jumper/Equitation clinic, but I'm waiting to hear back to confirm the date. What dates were you both look at setting your clinics up?

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Right now I'm looking at Saturday, December 13th for the Hunter/Jumper/Equitation clinic, but I'm waiting to hear back to confirm the date. What dates were you both look at setting your clinics up?

I'll be at a wedding on Dec. 13th.

As I said, no date is set yet. I'm waiting to hear back on available days from Ray.

I've added some new info to our website about mini-clinics. I'm guessing that Steuart won't have any organized clinics this fall, but he is offering them for people who want to get together here on the farm anytime this winter. He'll also travel to outside farms as long as there are enough people signed up for lessons. I'll let y'all know if he gets an official clinic set up here at Dodon!

BZHorseMomE

Horse Hugger and Phyxius we have the Hunter/Jumper/Equitation clinic with Kenny Krome scheduled for December 13th. Good weather will be outdoors in a 140x280 sand/clay ring with courses and gymnastics designed by Kenny Krome. If it is wet weather we will be indoors next door. Extreme cold and snow/ice we will reschedule for Early Spring.

Anyone interested please PM me.:howdy: