Horse in the Road

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
2345:
Rt. 5 & Willows Road

Police attempting to locate now.

Someone evidentally saw the horse and tried to wake up several residents. One of the residents apparently called the police.

Last edited:

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
persimmoncf said:
Ut Oh, I just sold my 3yo to the farm on Willows at the 5 end. I will call him.

I never did hear the final result. I heard several officers in the area trying to locate it for about 15 minutes. Then they got quite. I was at work and had to step in/out of the office a lot so I must have missed the outcome. I assume the horse has been found and returned to the owner.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Actually it was THREE horses rescued AGAIN by RC, that'w why it got quiet...their owner was located quickly (we know her-but didn't recognize her horses, RCs well honed investigative skills at work). All was well. That's why i didn't post. :biggrin: I love my country-boy cop. :huggy: He don't mind gettin' his nice shiney police shoes all horse-poopie twice in one week :lol:

2baymares

happyappygirl said:
Actually it was THREE horses rescued AGAIN by RC, that'w why it got quiet...their owner was located quickly (we know her-but didn't recognize her horses, RCs well honed investigative skills at work). All was well. That's why i didn't post. :biggrin: I love my country-boy cop. :huggy: He don't mind gettin' his nice shiney police shoes all horse-poopie twice in one week :lol:

Were these horses being boarded or were they at a private farm?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:

:clap: RC recued his own escaped horses... :huggy: Gotta love RC.. :lmao:

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
If I hear the Police working with any other loose horese I'll try to remember to post about it in this forum for you folks.

I usually hear 1-2 every couple of weeks late at night when I am listening to the scanners.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
The horse loose on Willows Rd. was actually a pony and it was returned to the private farm it escaped from. Alls well that ends well, so they say.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
THESE weren't our horses, ours busted out of their field, and right into the fenced barn/pasture area not into a road (they are in a double fenced area -Thank Goodness) and it was yesterday afternoon. What can you expect them to do when Bucks are fighting in their 20 acre pasture? :shrug:

These RC helped with the other night were on a private farm.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
THESE weren't our horses, ours busted out of their field, and right into the fenced barn/pasture area not into a road (they are in a double fenced area -Thank Goodness) and it was yesterday afternoon. What can you expect them to do when Bucks are fighting in their 20 acre pasture? :shrug:

These RC helped with the other night were on a private farm.

I was joking :lmao: I see vinison on the table :banana: