Horse in the Roadway - North Sandgates

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
That's relatively close to Happy. I hope none of the drunks she was worried about let a horse out.

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
That's relatively close to Happy. I hope none of the drunks she was worried about let a horse out.

I believe the Police finally gave up. They could not find anything. They did go around and try to talk to several of the known horse owners in that area.

Also said something about they had talked with a fellow officer who, I guess, lives in the area. They also mentioned something about Cat Creek Rd.

Hopefully the owners figured out something was wrong and got them.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?

Also said something about they had talked with a fellow officer who, I guess, lives in the area. .

That is Happys hubby...he knows most of the immediate owners in the area so I am sure he checked around..also Marylyn lives right there and someone behind her..I am sure RC checked with them..I have not heard anything myself..

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
That is Happys hubby...he knows most of the immediate owners in the area so I am sure he checked around..also Marylyn lives right there and someone behind her..I am sure RC checked with them..I have not heard anything myself..

They said his name but I am not big on keeping track of them names I hear on the scanner.

I am sure by this time the horses are back to where they were supposed to be.

If I understood correctly the initial caller was actually a horse owner as well. Headquarters said he siad he was on his way to work and would call home to ask his wife to go check and make sure they were not their's. :lmao: This was about the last thing I heard on the matter.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
They said his name but I am not big on keeping track of them names I hear on the scanner.

I am sure by this time the horses are back to where they were supposed to be.

If I understood correctly the initial caller was actually a horse owner as well. Headquarters said he siad he was on his way to work and would call home to ask his wife to go check and make sure they were not their's. :lmao: This was about the last thing I heard on the matter.

Probably like my hubby he cant tell what is mine and what isn't he asked me last summer who "the white horse was" I said Vence we have had him a few years..:lmao:

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Probably like my hubby he cant tell what is mine and what isn't he asked me last summer who "the white horse was" I said Vence we have had him a few years..:lmao:

AHEM. It's a guy thing.... If it involves care and upkeep an unconscious drive kicks in and causes us to deny we have anything to do with it.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
...wasn't me.....

Not sure whose horse it was, and RC is working odd hours but was around and as always, available, even when not working, so i'm sure they checked with him first. I would have gotten a call from someone had he left a gait open, I'm sure.
Mine all know where their bread is buttered so the farthest they go is poolside for a light snack and drink. :lol:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!

:lmao:
too funny!
I wish i could slip one in on RC.....although i DO try....he always seems to notice when a new muzzle shows up in his face begging at meal time.