horse jockey clothing

bhoffman

does anyone know where i may be able to get jockey clothing. i have to do a school project and i chose to do it on a famous female horse jockey and i need a costume. does anyone have any ideas. please let me know. e-mail: fieldhockigal@aol.com or just reply to this. thanks so much.
brittany

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
bhoffman said:
does anyone know where i may be able to get jockey clothing. i have to do a school project and i chose to do it on a famous female horse jockey and i need a costume. does anyone have any ideas. please let me know. e-mail: fieldhockigal@aol.com or just reply to this. thanks so much.
brittany

i would contact Laurel Race track, maybe they could help.

bhoffman

thanks

thanks thats a great idea! i was at horse science school and someone actually came from that track but i wasnt sure if they would have anything. thanks

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
bhoffman said:
thanks thats a great idea! i was at horse science school and someone actually came from that track but i wasnt sure if they would have anything. thanks

WOW, I was at HSS too. Wasn't she absolutely adorable with her size 4 boot and all?

bhoffman

yeah it was crazy that she was so small at the age, but she had it all to be a jockey, even though they risk their lives doing it, i thought it was cool that she could share with us what it was like, and thanks for the sites to check out.