Horse Looking to a good Home

SerenitStables

*Updated* Horse Looking for a good Home

I have a 16y/o(had him looked at and was told there is no way he's 18), 15.3HH QH cross gelding. He is really sweet, and good under saddle and on the ground. He needs a confident rider, but will work for almost anyone. He will do great as a w/t horse or a w/t trail horse, as long as he's with other horses. We cantered and jumped him on Sunday, and he was perfect!! So, he has potential to be more then a w/t horse, with the right rider. He is looking for a new home as soon as possible. He had shoes put on last Thursday and he is up to date on all shots. He will need a coggins pulled but, we are willing to pay for it.

PM me if you or someone you know are interested in more information or pictures on him.

Thanks,
~Jen~

Last edited:

SerenitStables

barncat said:
How'd Madhi earn his new name: "Grey Goose's Coconut Chill"? :killingme

Well..............

The girls wanted to rename him......

And we have this thing around here that everything has to be named after alcohol, because one of student's parents thinks I am an alcoholic. Funny how I don't drink but like 1 drink a month or so!

It's more of a joking thing then anything. But we also think his name is cute!!

:smile:

barncat

SerenitStables said:
Well..............

The girls wanted to rename him......

And we have this thing around here that everything has to be named after alcohol, because one of student's parents thinks I am an alcoholic. Funny how I don't drink but like 1 drink a month or so!

It's more of a joking thing then anything. But we also think his name is cute!!

:smile:

It suits him. I should have the Legends shot this week so I will be out this weekend to give it to him.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
SerenitStables said:
I have a 18y/o, QH cross gelding. He is really sweet, and good under saddle and on the ground. He needs a confident rider, but will work for almost anyone. He will do great as a w/t horse or a w/t trail horse, as long as he's out with other horses. He is looking for a new home as soon as possible. He will be getting shoes put on this week and he is up to date on all shots. He will need a coggins pulled but, we are willing to pay for it.

PM me if you or someone you know are interested in more information or pictures on him.

Thanks,
~Jen~

Jen, Can you resend your PM, I finally cleared my inbox. Thanks. SMdR