Horse Manure

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Anyone have any to share?

I'd love if it could be loaded in my truck with a tractor, since I'm gonna have to unload it. But, I'll shovel both ways if that's what I have to do to get some.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I know where there is some in Lusby. It is pretty fresh. They have a loader and I do as well. I just got a bunch for my compost pile last week. Let me know if you feel like coming this far and I'll arrange it!

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Lusby would be doable, id prefer old stuff, but I can age it here. Fresh will burn roots.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I suggest you go with @frequentflier source. And take her with you to shovel. I think she is getting lonely after not dealing with customers everyday And needs social interaction. And shovelIng sh!t it just icing on the cake!
I got some compost (somewhat fresh horse manure) from a guy up in Hollywood. Our big dually took eight buckets of compost, at $10 a bucket. He had two big piles, one fresh, and another that was about a year old. Our load came from the older pile.

I didn't get it for us, but I did help to unload it, and it looks pretty darn good.

Want his contact info?