Horse Rider Horoscopes Which are you

mingiz

Horse Poor
Use the guide below to find out if your a match made in heaven or a cosmic calamity.

Aries rider... (Mar 21 to Apr 20)
Is egotistic and self-confident; is energetic and sporting; is adventurous; sometimes lacks sensitivity.

Taurus rider... (Apr 21 to May 21)
Is cautious and likes security; hates change and likes to keep a horse for life; likes peace and comfort; tends to dominate.

Gemini rider... (May 22 to Jun 21)
Is cheerful and kind, outgoing and likes to have fun; has no wish to dominate others; if often an excellent rider who allows the horse freedom to express itself.

Cancer rider... (June 22 to July 23)
Is extremely cautious with a strong sense of self-preservation; is highly intuitive and sensitive; has the ability to be an excellent trainer; is moody and can sometimes be stifling in relationships.

Leo rider... (July 24 to Aug 23)
Likes to be the centre of attention; has a huge ego which hides a secret lack of confidence; is warm hearted and protective; is an excellent organiser and wants to be the best; which makes for a winner in competition.

Virgo rider... (Aug 24 to Sept 23)
Is very neat and tidy and will keep both the horse and stable yard spick and span; is often a perfectionist to the point of obsessiveness; is always anxious about the diet and health of the horse and will probably keep it on every available feed supplement there is; has a placid exterior which belies a nervous temperament.

Libra rider... (Sept 24 to Oct 23)
Needs a harmonious relationship with a horse; appreciates beauty so needs a good-looking horse; is charming and rather status conscious so may collect influential contacts in the horse world; has great difficulty making a choice.

Scorpio rider... (Oct 24 to Nov 22)
Is very deep and intense; difficult to really get to know and disguises true feelings; has the ability to tap into deep subconscious universal energy; mesmerises and hypnotises partners into submission and control which can be channelled positively or negatively; is extremely brave and has unlimited resources for endurance.

Sagittarius rider... (Nov 23 to Dec 22)
Is outward bound, freedom loving and adventurous; is optimistic and always willing to have a go; sometimes put a foot in it but usually manages to redeem the situation with humour; is astrologically half horse and has a natural affinity with equines.

Capricorn rider... (Dec 23 to Jan 20)
Is worldly wise and has a natural understanding of behavioural psychology which enables an easy analysis of the horse; is usually very practical and materialistic and would not want to waste money on such an expensive hobby as horse riding unless there were social rewards; tends to be aloof and rather detached; but is highly dependable; perseveres to achieve personal ambitions long after others would have given up.

Aquarius rider... (Jan 21 to Feb 19)
Is freedom loving and respects the individuality of a horse; is often an excellent rider because there is no wish to dominate; is on a higher wavelength to most humans and is telepathic which enables mental communication with horses; is stubborn and may subconsciously choose a horse with this trait.

Pisces rider... (Feb 20 to Mar 20)
Is the most intuitive and empathic sign of the zodiac; is often prominent in the sign of top horsemen; can attune to the mind of the horse so that the horse and rider are as one; is gentle and sometimes has trouble being an effective rider.

fredsaid2

Mine isn't too bad so I'll claim it.....Sagittarius :smile:

Have been known to "put a foot in it". I take it that means foot-in-mouth!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
:banana:

Is the most intuitive and empathic sign of the zodiac; is often prominent in the sign of top horsemen; can attune to the mind of the horse so that the horse and rider are as one; is gentle and sometimes has trouble being an effective rider.

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
Pasofever said:
:banana:

:high5: Same here... March 3rd...

Is outward bound, freedom loving and adventurous; is optimistic and always willing to have a go; sometimes put a foot in it but usually manages to redeem the situation with humour; is astrologically half horse and has a natural affinity with equines.

:yay: pretty true

Eventer29

virgo..the neat and tidy part is sooo not true..anyone that has seen my barn knows that, i have my organization lol but no one else can make much sense of it. The last part is pretty true, I always worry about my babies. just not to the point of feeding loads of supplements..course if i had the money, who knows? lol

Last edited:

barncat

Aquarius rider... (Jan 21 to Feb 19)
Is freedom loving and respects the individuality of a horse; is often an excellent rider because there is no wish to dominate; is on a higher wavelength to most humans and is telepathic which enables mental communication with horses; is stubborn and may subconsciously choose a horse with this trait.

:howdy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Libra rider... (Sept 24 to Oct 23)
Needs a harmonious relationship with a horse; (Of course it's in the blood :huggy: )appreciates beauty so needs a good-looking horse;(That's Fat Pony :wink: ) is charming and rather status conscious so may collect influential contacts in the horse world;( That's why I go back miles just to please people :whistle: ) has great difficulty making a choice. ( Either :smack: Paso or not :buddies:

K

Katie

Virgo rider... (Aug 24 to Sept 23)
Is very neat and tidy and will keep both the horse and stable yard spick and span; is often a perfectionist to the point of obsessiveness; is always anxious about the diet and health of the horse and will probably keep it on every available feed supplement there is; has a placid exterior which belies a nervous temperament.

The only supplement I give Ashton is for his hooves. I am trying to build up his hoof wall some. I definelty have a nervous personality sometimes(before horse shows)

SerenitStables

Gemini rider... (May 22 to Jun 21)
Is cheerful and kind, outgoing and likes to have fun; has no wish to dominate others; if often an excellent rider who allows the horse freedom to express itself.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up

I am a Sagittarius and it has always lined up so perfectly with me. Especially the part about putting a foot in. The funny part is checking out your horses sign to see how they match up with yours. Fancy is a Taurus "the bull" which splains it all when we out and she doesn't get her way and she has a temper tantrum and becomes Prancy, her evil but adventurous twin :lmao:.

MorganLover

I am aquarious, i guess for never having 1 horse lesson in my life i am not too bad lol, but happy i guess can tell my story if it fits me or not hehe.

Now HAPPY haha, she is the Libra i think i'll let Paso decide if that one is true :duel: :thewave: