Horse riding in car

mingiz

Horse Poor
Hell I did that back in the early 70's with a shetland pony. Took the back seat out of a 64 galaxie 500 and got the pony in one door using a carrot and once he was in WaaLaa instant first trailer....LOL I went from Park Hall to Loveville and boy did I get some looks....:popcorn:

Wait4It..boom

A know someone that did it (not all that long ago!) when she got her mini donkey. Just threw it in the back of the suburban! haha

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I saw a pic of guy who loaded his mule into the bed of his pickup. he backed up to a hillside and the mule walked right into the bed of the truck and under the saddle which was tied between two boards stuck into slots in each side of the bed. He girthed up the saddle to secure him. Too funny.

Ming how often did you tote him around like that??? :faint: geesh! Think of the pooper scooping!

Last edited:

mingiz

Horse Poor
I saw a pic of guy who loaded his mule into the bed of his pickup. he backed up to a hillside and the mule walked right into the bed of the truck and under the saddle which was tied between two boards stuck into slots in each side of the bed. He girthed up the saddle to secure him. Too funny.

Ming how often did you tote him around like that??? :faint: geesh! Think of the pooper scooping!

Just once....:whistle: