Horse Science School 2008

erinjograves

Hi Everyone! Does anyone know if the Southern Maryland Horse Council has a website? I wanted to check on the dates for Horse Science School for this year?? Thanks!

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
mgh would probably know the dates, but there isnt a website.
I believe the dates are in the 3rd week of june, mon-thur.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Hi Everyone! Does anyone know if the Southern Maryland Horse Council has a website? I wanted to check on the dates for Horse Science School for this year?? Thanks!

:howdy:Erin...HSS is going to be June 23rd through June 26th. We haven't had our first meeting yet but I will let Sue know that you asked. We sure hope you can make it the kids really love you.

erinjograves

:howdy:Erin...HSS is going to be June 23rd through June 26th. We haven't had our first meeting yet but I will let Sue know that you asked. We sure hope you can make it the kids really love you.

:howdy: Well hello there!!!! Thanks for letting me know. I told Sue last year that I was very upset that I couldnt make it to teach, but I promised the no matter what, I would teach this year if you guys would have me back! I love the kids too! They are so much fun! I just really hope that we can get air conditioning for the outside rings this year! :lmao::lmao: That one year was brutal!!!! Thanks again!

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
erinjograves;2654091That one year was brutal!!!! Thanks again![/QUOTE said:
We went for the third week in June hoping that it would not be so hot. But you are right it gets brutal. We are always looking for new ideas for clinics and demo's so it you can think of any please let us know. And of course...lots and lots of instructors:lmao:

erinjograves

We went for the third week in June hoping that it would not be so hot. But you are right it gets brutal. We are always looking for new ideas for clinics and demo's so it you can think of any please let us know. And of course...lots and lots of instructors:lmao:

I know this might sound a little off, but have you guys thought about having a rescue come in and talk to the kids? I am sure they could learn alot! It might be a little evasive, but I would certainly attend that session!!!!

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
I know this might sound a little off, but have you guys thought about having a rescue come in and talk to the kids? I am sure they could learn alot! It might be a little evasive, but I would certainly attend that session!!!!

Excellent idea! Maybe someone from Freedom Hill Farm, if anyone knows how I can get in touch with them let me know.

quartermom

Low & Slow
Excellent idea! Maybe someone from Freedom Hill Farm, if anyone knows how I can get in touch with them let me know.

Call Days End they are excellent very well educated in Horse Rescue. They offer a lot of classes for people who want to start in horse rescue alot of the local Animal Control Officers go there for there classes call Kathleen Schwartz or Brooke Vrany 301-854-5037 or at 410-442-1564
Nothing against Freedom Hill but these people teach classes for this all the time.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Call Days End they are excellent very well educated in Horse Rescue. They offer a lot of classes for people who want to start in horse rescue alot of the local Animal Control Officers go there for there classes call Kathleen Schwartz or Brooke Vrany 301-854-5037 or at 410-442-1564
Nothing against Freedom Hill but these people teach classes for this all the time.

Thanks for the info I'll give them a call.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

I totally agree with you, DAys End is the way to go.

erinjograves

I am glad you like the idea. I still have my wheels in my head going, so I may send you some more ideas. I will see if I can find some infor on Freedom Hill Farm. I have heard great things about Days End too! Great people with lots of wonderful info. I will let you know if I find FHF info

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
I am glad you like the idea. I still have my wheels in my head going, so I may send you some more ideas. I will see if I can find some infor on Freedom Hill Farm. I have heard great things about Days End too! Great people with lots of wonderful info. I will let you know if I find FHF info

I would personally stick with Days End, they truly know all the ins and outs with horse rescue. JMO!!
I'll refrain from comment on FHF!

erinjograves

I would personally stick with Days End, they truly know all the ins and outs with horse rescue. JMO!!
I'll refrain from comment on FHF!

I would stick with Days End as well. I just wanted to get information on the other just incase Days End cant do it. I know there are some pretty bad rescues that dont deserve to be called a rescue, is FHF one of them?