Horse Science School 2011!

heirofaragon

Its that time again, to start thinking about Horse Science School!
We are starting to get things together and we would like to start getting names of people who are interested in helping with this years camp.
If so , either contact us here or at email ctpmgp@yahoo.com

Also find us on facebook
Login | Facebook

buddyboii

I'm beyond excited for HSS this year !
Last year as a camper, but if you need help setting stuff up or anything, im more then willing to help out and all that jazz.

Jay087

Every one seems so excited about this and I have no clue what it is... Anyone want to fill me in?

buddyboii

Every one seems so excited about this and I have no clue what it is... Anyone want to fill me in?

Horse Science School is a four day camp held at the PG Equestrain center for kids like ages 6-18 i thinkk.
You bring your own horse up and are responsible for all the care for the horse through out the week.
The campers ride three times a day and then there is a bunch of clinics and demos that go on.
Basically its like the best week of the whole summer, spending time with ponies, making new friends and learning all you can about horses.

heirofaragon

Just a breif overview of what its all about.

Horse Science School (HSS) is sponsored by the Southern Maryland Horse Council (SMHC) and
produced by an energetic group of volunteers. HSS is designed to:

1. Introduce different riding disciplines which not otherwise available or even known to them
2. Improve in riding ability
3. Improve confidence
4. Expand current equine knowledge and skill sets
5. Encourage the ability to care for, tack and un-tack their horse completely on their own, while under
the close supervision of a “Barn Mom”

All done in a safe secure environment with skilled instructors and many volunteers. We encourage
anyone interested in helping through teaching, demonstrating, or assisting in any way to coordinate this
very special week, please contact via email

*ctpmgp@yahoo.com

HSS will be run June 27th thru June 30th this year at the PG Equestrian Center.:yahoo:

Jay087

I think the girl that rides my horse has done it for the past two years. I would be interested in helping but I prob will actually have to have a real job by then