Horse Science School Registrations

heirofaragon

This Friday at Oak Ridge Park,
Is sign up for Horse Science School.
Short Meeting followed by packets and 100$ deposit due at that time.

This Year we need Many Volunteers! IT wont happen without you!

HappyMe

Why such short notice, specially if you want folks to pay $100. Haven't gotten any information, email or call on this. Been coming for a some time now. Haven't seen a thing. Email is still the same as it has always been. Used to get a phone call giving a heads up and then an email with information or info in the mail, up until last year. Didn't get word that way last year.

lovemyber135

Why such short notice, specially if you want folks to pay $100. Haven't gotten any information, email or call on this. Been coming for a some time now. Haven't seen a thing. Email is still the same as it has always been. Used to get a phone call giving a heads up and then an email with information or info in the mail, up until last year. Didn't get word that way last year.

yea i it kinda sucks...they said it at the last meeting...but i guess you didnt get the word about that either...:-(...i guess they are just playing it by word of mouth and hoping that people will hear about it like that.

HappyMe

yea i it kinda sucks...they said it at the last meeting...but i guess you didnt get the word about that either...:-(...i guess they are just playing it by word of mouth and hoping that people will hear about it like that.

No I didn't hear about the meeting. How many meetings have they had? How did they contact you the first time so you knew to come to a meeting?

heirofaragon

This year its going to be tough with all new people taking over things. We are losing some people and are trying to still get things up and running, and getting things straightened out with these changes,over the years this has been a word of mouth thing and though the community. It has gone to a few of the local groups and we are relying on them to pass on the word plus email. It cant be run by two people, it takes a group effort each year. Last year people were dealing with health issues. This year its lack of people. Sorry for any confusion.

Correction, when i put the deposit due,it was supposed to say with return packet.