Horse Science School

Katt

ARWB01R said:
Does anyone have info on the horse science school that they hold every year up at PG Equestrian Center? Thanks! :howdy:
I sent you a private message... Welcome to SOMD.com!

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
ARWB01R said:
Does anyone have info on the horse science school that they hold every year up at PG Equestrian Center? Thanks! :howdy:
yup! im going this year, yay! This is my third year. If your just now wanting to go, there is a holding list... its june 25-28. Theres some other people on her that are on the board that can help you out if you have any questions.

SerenitStables

ARWB01R said:

I got your msg...sorry I don't know much about it.

I am teaching the hunter classes...that's all I know!! This will be my first year. :smile:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
ARWB01R said:
:howdy: It will be held this year from June 25th-28th. The horses stay but the students leave each evening. Our day starts at 7:30 am and ends at 7:30 pm. It is a full day with 3 riding classes, demos, clinics, crafts, horse related activites and of course lunch and dinner. We are currently full and do have a couple students on the waiting list, but if your interested let me know because sometimes things come up and the student cannot attend.