Horse Show Series

Duckz

Hey forum people, it's almost horse show season! :yahoo: Who's going to which series? I'll be doing the Black Eyed Susan series, most of the AMIT shows, and the last two CHESSIE shows. Lincoln is still recovering from colic surgery so I'll be on borrowed horses for a couple months. Hope to see y'all once the weather warms up :buddies:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Hey, if you want a catch ride Peanut is available. If he was in jumping shape he could do 3', but since he's not 2'6" is good for him. As long as you carry a magic crop (you don't even have to use it) you're golden.

Duckz

Hey, if you want a catch ride Peanut is available. If he was in jumping shape he could do 3', but since he's not 2'6" is good for him. As long as you carry a magic crop (you don't even have to use it) you're golden.

That would be so much fun!!! Thanks Phyx :huggy: Are you going to the BEST shows this year?

covekat

I'm sorry to hear about Lincoln, hope he heals up 100%... he's a really cool horse!

I'll probably do the BEST shows again.. as long as it doesnt get to hot.. I've turned into such a weather wimp! :1bdz:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
That would be so much fun!!! Thanks Phyx :huggy: Are you going to the BEST shows this year?

I need to look at a calendar, but probably! I photographed at a few last year and they seemed quite nice. I'll be in Amsterdam May 10-18 and then I leave for two weeks in the beginning of October, otherwise I'm in town all summer. I'm only about 20 mins from the equestrian center so it's no trouble at all to trailer up there.:buddies: