Horse Show Trailering

SerenitStables

I have a problem for the upcoming show season...

I was going to buy a trailer, but right now I don't have the $ to get one. I have my truck for sale, so I can buy a smaller truck and get a trailer....but...

I need to find someone who is willing to take 3-4 horses to Bowie on the 3rd Saturday of the month, starting in April until I get my trailer situation straight...or

Someone who is willing to let me borrow their bumber pull trailer that will hold 3-4 horses...or

Someone who has a stocktrailer that will hold 3-4 horses that is for sale and will take payments on it.

Hope I don't sound desperate, but the kids want to show and it's been a rough winter.

Thanks,
~Jen~

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
SerenitStables said:
I have a problem for the upcoming show season...

I was going to buy a trailer, but right now I don't have the $ to get one. I have my truck for sale, so I can buy a smaller truck and get a trailer....but...

I need to find someone who is willing to take 3-4 horses to Bowie on the 3rd Saturday of the month, starting in April until I get my trailer situation straight...or

Someone who is willing to let me borrow their bumber pull trailer that will hold 3-4 horses...or

Someone who has a stocktrailer that will hold 3-4 horses that is for sale and will take payments on it.

Hope I don't sound desperate, but the kids want to show and it's been a rough winter.

Thanks,
~Jen~

Unfortunately my extra trailer is a GN, sorry. If by chance I'm not too busy during those times I can help you out but I only have a 3H. :howdy:

SerenitStables

SouthernMdRocks said:
Unfortunately my extra trailer is a GN, sorry. If by chance I'm not too busy during those times I can help you out but I only have a 3H. :howdy:

Thanks!! I will keep you in mind.

I think most shows it's just going to be 2 or 3 going. I will let you know.

If you know of anyone looking for a truck let me know. I want something smaller and something I can pull a GN with.

Also, do you think we'll see you this weekend?

Thanks!!! :smile:

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
SerenitStables said:

If you know of anyone looking for a truck let me know. I want something smaller and something I can pull a GN with.

What kind of truck? Please PM me with the particulars.

Thanks

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
SerenitStables said:

I am going to try and make it this weekend. Got Stott coming Sat for shots so I'll try after that. Still waiting on hay to come in too.

covekat

If you havent found anyone yet I may be able to help, I have a nice new 2 horse gooseneck, with a back and side ramp, and a dressing room. If the horses are good shippers you could also fit a 3rd horse in the front, there is plenty of room!

mingiz

Horse Poor
happyappygirl said:
I think Rottncop's selling his BIG truck. F350 king cab. Too high to haul a GN but great for all sizes BPs.

Did you try adjusting the trailer coupler on the gn? I had to drop mine all the way down and it still rides a wee bit to high but that is becasue of the type of hitch I have. Of course this truck is taller than the crew cab was. I need to find a good welder to make a plate for it.