Horse trailer for sale?any1

Heather520

Hi i'm looking for a horse trailer and one thats in nice condition (can have some rusting) i don't realy care what color. I would Like a 2 horse with tack or a 3 horse. I rather have a bumber pull but if its a good price gooseneck i will. I want to see pictures :yahoo:. I'm going to start traveling with my polocrosse team (bay area polocorsse)and I need something to take my horses in :1bdz: but please let me know! I saw the one in lusby near Southern Middle he is asking way to much for that trailer (itsin bar condition were i would have to replace things so it would pass inspection). So please please PLEASE let me know :dye:

Robin

Hi i'm looking for a horse trailer and one thats in nice condition (can have some rusting) i don't realy care what color. I would Like a 2 horse with tack or a 3 horse. I rather have a bumber pull but if its a good price gooseneck i will. I want to see pictures :yahoo:. I'm going to start traveling with my polocrosse team (bay area polocorsse)and I need something to take my horses in :1bdz: but please let me know! I saw the one in lusby near Southern Middle he is asking way to much for that trailer (itsin bar condition were i would have to replace things so it would pass inspection). So please please PLEASE let me know :dye:

What price range?
What size truck to pull?

Heather520

hello

What price range?
What size truck to pull?

I'm not really sure yet the price range and I have a ram 1500. I have already to to trailer people & the truck dealer that my ram can pull a 2 horse full & tack. the 3 horse is kust to make the other stall in2 a tack :yahoo: and for gooseneck we talked and only a 2 horse with small tack. :cartwheel

fredsaid2

I'm not really sure yet the price range and I have a ram 1500. I have already to to trailer people & the truck dealer that my ram can pull a 2 horse full & tack. the 3 horse is kust to make the other stall in2 a tack :yahoo: and for gooseneck we talked and only a 2 horse with small tack. :cartwheel

Check the specs for your truck before you commit to a 3-horse. You may not have received knowledgeable advice from the truck dealer and trailer people. Also double check your hitch. You can have a monster truck and still be limited when it turns out you have a Class-II hitch. Here's a good source of info... Horse Trailer Articles.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Personally, the 1500 IMHO wouldn't be able to pull the 3 horse without issues. I have a F250 and it can pull a 3 horse gooseneck.

I would stick to a 2 horse bumper pull and get the weight distribution hitch.

Heather520

Personally, the 1500 IMHO wouldn't be able to pull the 3 horse without issues. I have a F250 and it can pull a 3 horse gooseneck.

I would stick to a 2 horse bumper pull and get the weight distribution hitch.

It pulls a 4 horse bumper pull with no problem. for a gooseneck only a 2 horse. Our ram pulls alot for only a 1500. I'll never had a ford because I'm all doge.

Heather520

Check the specs for your truck before you commit to a 3-horse. You may not have received knowledgeable advice from the truck dealer and trailer people. Also double check your hitch. You can have a monster truck and still be limited when it turns out you have a Class-II hitch. Here's a good source of info... Horse Trailer Articles.

Trust me we did lol, that'sthe first thing i made them check. I also had my neighbor who works on trucks all the time and he said it will pull with no problem and a 2 horse gooseneck it can pull.

fredsaid2

Trust me we did lol, that'sthe first thing i made them check. I also had my neighbor who works on trucks all the time and he said it will pull with no problem and a 2 horse gooseneck it can pull.

Trucks in that class can pull a loaded 2-horse but no more. There's no way you're pulling a 4-horse safely. It's not just the pulling, stopping is also vitally important. Difficult to do when the trailer is pushing the truck.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Trucks in that class can pull a loaded 2-horse but no more. There's no way you're pulling a 4-horse safely. It's not just the pulling, stopping is also vitally important. Difficult to do when the trailer is pushing the truck.

FS is SPOT on! They can pull...but it doesn't mean they can stop! We had a Dodge 2500 that could pull a 4 horse, but could not safely stop it whan needed...situation turned real scary real fast.

C

campinmutt

big difference too between aluminum livestock,.,..and solid steel....you can check your tow rating on the truck and then check the trailer weight on the sliver tag usually by the hitch on the trailer.good luck on your search

Jay087

I just got an email for a 2 horse with tack room from SMHA. Tried to attach it on here but my computer wont let me. Message me your email and I can forward it to you

mingiz

Horse Poor
I pulled a 2h GN w/4ft DR, and Steel. With a ram 1500 5.2 (318) without any issues. The only thing was that hills and mountains took a tad longer to go over. I have upgraded since but the ram with 180K on it is still going strong..But it did have a towing package on it. And I added brakes to the 2nd axel on the trailer. :popcorn: