Horse trailers - dressing room vs no dressing room

Amy

What do you think? Is a dressing room really that important? I am trying to find a trailer and I am trying to decide on what I need. I want to go to some local shows and trail rides.

barncat

After having a dressing room I would never go back to not having one.

Strongly suggest getting one with a dressing room.

fredsaid2

If you can I'd recommend the DR. Especially if you board, it's very nice to have a place for the overflow. You can get by w/ the space in the nose but it's not as tidy.

K

Katie

I am not looking at anything that doesn't have a dressing room. Mostly because changing in the horse trailer, or porta-potties are such a pain.

I had one this weekend at SMHA it was nice changing, and having a place to hang my show clothes.

mingiz

Horse Poor
I would never go back to a open front trailer. Dressing Rooms come in very handy for alot of things. Go for it....

K

Katie

mingiz said:
I would never go back to a open front trailer. Dressing Rooms come in very handy for alot of things. Go for it....

MUST keep mind out of the GUTTER. :lmao: :killingme

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Do they even make trailers without 12" living quarters???? :lmao: Give me my big Sundowner Sierra anyday... :lmao:

Cowgirl

Pasofever said:
Do they even make trailers without 12" living quarters???? :lmao: Give me my big Sundowner Sierra anyday... :lmao:

Paso, I know you're losing weight...but isn't that a little small?

:lol:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
A friend of mine had a trailer that was a camper combo. Had a bed, bathroom, and I think even a stove. It was really nice.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I prefer to have a dressing room. I have seen some pretty neat trainers without them. One had emergency ramps on both sides that you could let the horses walk out the front. I like that you can see the horses heads through the window in front of the some of trailers with no dressing room. It is all preference and sometimes money. I have too much crap not to have a dressing room. I have to go ride now. Have a great day! :howdy: