Horse Trailers

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Looking for new/used trailer with LQ. Looked at a Bison, seems nice but not familiar with the manufacturer/quality. Any good advice?? :whistle:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
There was a nice one on Rt 4 in Prince Frederick last week. I also may know of one with an area for a bed up front (no kitchen stuff), if you want one like that. I wanted to buy it, but she wants a tad more than i was willing to give for it at the time i was considering it. It's a stock type gooseneck trailer.

fredsaid2

Check out this site:

Horse Trailer World

They have a listing for new and used trailers, reviews on trucks and trailers plus a forum. You might turn up some past posts on Bison with a search.

Good luck!

mingiz

Horse Poor
Horse trailer world is a great source of info. Also you can check out tacktrader, equine.com, equinehits.com, horsetopia, freehorseads.com They all have sections for trailer and tack. I have a gn out there but it doesn't have LQ just DR. Older trailer.....There are also 3 trailer dealers in Madison Va.
Blue Ridge trailer sales, grand champion and a newer one but can't remember thier name. There all in the same vicinity...

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Thanks!

mingiz said:
Horse trailer world is a great source of info. Also you can check out tacktrader, equine.com, equinehits.com, horsetopia, freehorseads.com They all have sections for trailer and tack. I have a gn out there but it doesn't have LQ just DR. Older trailer.....There are also 3 trailer dealers in Madison Va.
Blue Ridge trailer sales, grand champion and a newer one but can't remember thier name. There all in the same vicinity...

Thanks for all the info, the search is on!!!! The Bison sold before I could get back to it.