Horse training available

devinej

Yes, I just posted an ad in the classifieds.

I have 2-3 slots open for monthly horse training. I also will do weekly sessions, working with you and your horse.

No troubled stallions please LOL
:jameo:

Will start horses from the ground up, work towards what you want, be it trail riding, hunters, jumpers, eventing, kids pony, etc. I also work some with gaited breeds.

Duckz

I have a Rocky Mountain Schipperke that needs to learn better boundaries. Oh, and she rears when she wants a cookie. Mostly looking to do leadline, but it would be sweet if we could get her to pull a cart.

Bilbo

Got three for you

Hey we got word thru the grapevine that we have a rouge bucker on the loose, I also have one whose's hind end doesn't work so good and a really perplexing one that has spots all over it what can you do about spot removal, Devine?? Help You have any time on Sat/Sun/or Mon to give me a lesson the bucker??

Loper

Animal Poor!
I have a Rocky Mountain Schipperke that needs to learn better boundaries. Oh, and she rears when she wants a cookie. Mostly looking to do leadline, but it would be sweet if we could get her to pull a cart.

:roflmao:

devinej

yep i travel usually just in st. mary's co, but making a trip up to calvert tomorrow. i'll pm prices

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

:shrug::tap:Hmmmm, ?? What is a Sch?????? bounderies???

Duckz

:shrug::tap:Hmmmm, ?? What is a Sch?????? bounderies???

The breed has a stocky build, very thick coat even in the summer, sometimes paces but not always. Boundary problems include: being mouthy, pawing at me when she wants food, rearing for attention and treats, and generally being a menace to society :killingme Devine has attempted to calm the beast before with mixed results.

But she is just so darn cute!
4leggedfotos

IntegritysDream

Trail riding lessons with pony :) ? hes not bad, hes just not confident thats all. I took him around micheles by himself yesterday, he was just forward, and didnt really want to just walk. maybe he did eventing devine?? hahaha! After all there are all those trails where he will be at in july.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
The breed has a stocky build, very thick coat even in the summer, sometimes paces but not always. Boundary problems include: being mouthy, pawing at me when she wants food, rearing for attention and treats, and generally being a menace to society :killingme Devine has attempted to calm the beast before with mixed results.

But she is just so darn cute!
4leggedfotos

She is cute!!