Horse Videos

spellbound

I am trying to find a service that rents videos of equestrian events or instructional equestrian videos. I looked for some on Netflix and I didn't find anything that fit this category.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

fredsaid2

spellbound said:
I am trying to find a service that rents videos of equestrian events or instructional equestrian videos. I looked for some on Netflix and I didn't find anything that fit this category.

Spellbound, the Leonardtown library has some, even the new video series by the OConners'. Check the on-line catalog to see what other locations have. You can reserve anything and have it sent to the location of your choice.

Nice out the last two days. She was actually saying "good boy!"
:smile:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
appyday said:
Spellbound you know now that I think of it...I have a tape that you might like..on "Pony People" need to see if Kwillia or Jazz has it...disregard the trailer that looks like mine in it.. :popcorn:

:smack: Sorry, I'm not into :clipclop: in the trailer. :neener: But you never know about Kwillia... :whistle:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
spellbound said:

i think Wheatleys Tackshop has (some) videos, probably mainly Foofy, but not sure on their selection

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
Videos

spellbound said:

I collect videos and training materials. What are you interested in? I may be willing to let you borrow some. :howdy:

spellbound

Busterduck said:
I collect videos and training materials. What are you interested in? I may be willing to let you borrow some. :howdy:

Anything Hunter/Jumper/Equitation, instructional and competitions.

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
spellbound said:
Anything Hunter/Jumper/Equitation, instructional and competitions.

A few are

Lynn Palm Hunt Seat Equitation vol 1-3
Frank Madden and Bill Cooney - Hunt Seat Eq
Starting the Show Jumper - Bill Robertson
Nelson Pessoa - Schooling the Show Jumper

I have a few others too.

spellbound

Busterduck said:
A few are

Lynn Palm Hunt Seat Equitation vol 1-3
Frank Madden and Bill Cooney - Hunt Seat Eq
Starting the Show Jumper - Bill Robertson
Nelson Pessoa - Schooling the Show Jumper

I have a few others too.

I've actually seen all of those. What others do you have?