Horse wormers, vaccines etc.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Found this website, and placed an order Monday, my stuff came yesterday. Amazing deals can be found.

http://americasequinewarehouse.com/index.htm

I got West Nile 10 dose vial, for 136.54!!! When i get if from the vet is's 179.00, so even with the 20.00 shipping (for over night) it's still less than the vet, and they put my entire order inside. Orders over a certain amount are shipped free (except vaccines)

I got ivermectin (Bimectin) for 4.49 each, Zimectrin Gold for 9.95 each - the Zimectrin is short dated to December, but i'm giving it today so it didn't matter.

FRONTLINE for dogs (3 doses - largest size) for 34.95!! Now that's a baragain.

Do you guys vaccinate your youngsters for strangles? Is that a one time thing?

Last edited:

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
I got ivermectin (Bimectin) for 2.99 ea. at horse.com
West Nile is 149.95 at united vet equine. except I didn't need 10 doses.. so I paid 17.99 ea.. not too bad- vet charges so much more and shipping is way better than a farm call fee that you have to pay the vet. It is worth doing your own horses by far..
I did not and have never vaccinated for strangles... although a friend of mine had an outbreak a couple years ago from a new horse and she wished she had after her ordeal

Last edited:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
happyappygirl said:
Found this website, and placed an order Monday, my stuff came yesterday. Amazing deals can be found.

http://americasequinewarehouse.com/index.htm

I got West Nile 10 dose vial, for 136.54!!! When i get if from the vet is's 179.00, so even with the 20.00 shipping (for over night) it's still less than the vet, and they put my entire order inside. Orders over a certain amount are shipped free (except vaccines)

I got ivermectin (Bimectin) for 4.49 each, Zimectrin Gold for 9.95 each - the Zimectrin is short dated to December, but i'm giving it today so it didn't matter.

FRONTLINE for dogs (3 doses - largest size) for 34.95!! Now that's a baragain.

Do you guys vaccinate your youngsters for strangles? Is that a one time thing?

I believe first time is one dose then 4-6 weeks later a reboost and then yearly.