horseback riding in Southern Maryland...

wunsent

I'd like to take my two girls for a horseback ride here in Southern Maryland. Where we lived previously in NC, there were several places that offered rides by the hour for those of us without horses and experience.

Does anyone know of a farm here that does that?

TIA! :howdy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
wunsent said:
I'd like to take my two girls for a horseback ride here in Southern Maryland. Where we lived previously in NC, there were several places that offered rides by the hour for those of us without horses and experience.

Does anyone know of a farm here that does that?

TIA! :howdy:

NO not anymore..all are out of business...I have not heard of any in a long time..someone else might know different.. Good luck..Might have to try going the lesson route..

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
Pasofever said:
NO not anymore..all are out of business...I have not heard of any in a long time..someone else might know different.. Good luck..Might have to try going the lesson route..

Love your avatar! We have an older foster poodle up here (salt and pepper) -- what do you think you could do for him? :whistle: Can you think of something nice to take attention away from the fact that he only has one tooth? :lmao: You're right on the trail rides, liability too high! :howdy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Unbelievable said:
Love your avatar! We have an older foster poodle up here (salt and pepper) -- what do you think you could do for him? :whistle: Can you think of something nice to take attention away from the fact that he only has one tooth? :lmao: You're right on the trail rides, liability too high! :howdy:

Mine is missing teeth too...:ohwell:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Unbelievable said:
Boiled beef, rice and yogurt makes him a happy camper. Now he just needs a new dye job! :lmao:

If you are looking to place him I will groom him for you one day...

G

GVF

Does piscataway farm in Clinton still offer horseback riding?? Not sure, but that would be the only one I know of. I think it is a guided trail ride type thing though.

Good luck.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
SouthernMdRocks said:
:yay: :yay: Great news.

Still looking for a home for the two Rotties we are fostering... :howdy:
They are real sweeeeet....to people. Not to sure how they would be with smaller animals though.