HorseExpo

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Girl and i want to get a room for the night. We should do the same hotel! One with a bar/lounge for the evening :whistle:

K

Katie

I *might* be able to go on Saturday. It depends on many things. Mainly, how my little puppy is doing.

Cowgirl

I'll be working there on Thursday....at the Horse Outreach Committee booth.....I'll be the one trying to sneak off to look at the exhibits. :lmao:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
What are people doing to these horses that prompted an Expose?

W

WarmbloodLvr

I'm going! It's a great event for everyone. Lots of things to watch and try on your horses when you get home! Something for everyone.

I was in the side-saddle presentation last year. :eek:) It was a lot of fun!

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
persimmoncf said:
Girl and i want to get a room for the night. We should do the same hotel! One with a bar/lounge for the evening :whistle:
:howdy: I like that hotel. I wonder if they have any of the clear stuff that comes in mason jars? :lmao: Smooth

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
May be someone will be interested... someone received this notification from
Horizon Structures this week, and forwarded it.

Horizon Structures (http://www.shedsandgazebos.com) will have a special: buy
shed - build stall for free (which is -$850, for example, for 12 feet wide
shed, pretty good discount in my opinion). All you have to do is come at
World Horse Expo (either MD or PA), choose the one you like, and put $500
deposit that time.

Cowgirl

Getting ready to head up to B'more. If any of y'all are coming up to the expo today, come by the HOC booth and say hi! I'll try to check out the cool exhibits and bring back a report! :howdy:

K

Katie

I am thinking the only day that I can go is on Sunday. Saturday I have the puppy adoption event.

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
persimmoncf said:
We will be going Sat. :howdy:

:yahoo:

Z, Little Man and I are trying to go Saturday .. We will see My dad is in hospital by now hope fully WHC .. Not still in ST. Mary's ...Percy I will call you Friday night... :gossip: Shhhhh it is Little Mans 8th B-day Saturday...

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
yupz me my mom and my friend are going sat. and staying overnight and leaving sun.
Iknow the horse thats going to be used for the two day unbroke horse thing. i get to watch the second day!woot woot, lol

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
flarenuphope said:
yupz me my mom and my friend are going sat. and staying overnight and leaving sun.
Iknow the horse thats going to be used for the two day unbroke horse thing. i get to watch the second day!woot woot, lol
:howdy: Welcome to the forums! What have you & Flare been up to?

K

Katie

I have WAY to much homework due on Tuesday. Sunday will be dedicated to homework so I am not up until 3 am on Monday night.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
mygoldnhorse said:
:howdy: Welcome to the forums! What have you & Flare been up to?
nothing much lazing around waiting for a show...or another good day 2 go to oak ridge. So ummm which horse person r u?
ur from the mw show circut, right?

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Katie said:
I have WAY to much homework due on Tuesday. Sunday will be dedicated to homework so I am not up until 3 am on Monday night.
wow u really have a lot of hw, u must b a college student. Otherwise if ur a hs student ur really dedicated to doing work, cause i dont really do n e of mine,lol.