Horseless Rider

beyondbelief6

I figured I would give this a shot on here! I have recently moved back to Southern Maryland and am looking to see if anyone has a horse or horses that need to be ridden! I have been riding and showing since I was nine, mostly hunter/jumper and equitation. Mom sold my horse before I went off to college, and because of school the finances aren’t there to buy or lease one currently. I’m short (5’0) and have always had the job of riding the ponies, green prospects, show horses that needed excercising, and OTTB’s for my past trainer, and would definitely be willing to do this for someone else. I’m pretty much just looking to see if anyone knows of a horse or a barn looking for someone to ride as well as perform some weekend barn work for them, if needed. I’m Not looking for any compensation, just a girl that loves horses looking to find something local to help fulfill that part that all of us have in our hearts for our horses. Thanks in advance for anything you may know!

covekat

Once the snow dissapears I have a really nice medium that needs to be schooled... pm me for more info!

I should also add that I have a few OTTB's that are ready to get started, and one WB who I would be willing to let you show... we have a nice farm, ring, jumps, etc...

Had to up the stakes, seems like there is some competition for you, LOL!

Last edited:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
I figured I would give this a shot on here! I have recently moved back to Southern Maryland and am looking to see if anyone has a horse or horses that need to be ridden! I have been riding and showing since I was nine, mostly hunter/jumper and equitation. Mom sold my horse before I went off to college, and because of school the finances aren’t there to buy or lease one currently. I’m short (5’0) and have always had the job of riding the ponies, green prospects, show horses that needed excercising, and OTTB’s for my past trainer, and would definitely be willing to do this for someone else. I’m pretty much just looking to see if anyone knows of a horse or a barn looking for someone to ride as well as perform some weekend barn work for them, if needed. I’m Not looking for any compensation, just a girl that loves horses looking to find something local to help fulfill that part that all of us have in our hearts for our horses. Thanks in advance for anything you may know!

I have several horses who would love to meet you!!:howdy:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Beyondbelief really enjoyed chatting with you today. :howdy: Look forward to meeting you in person.

SouthernMDRocks :killingme:huggy:

beyondbelief6

How are you with ponies that like to buck at the canter? :whistle:

Well isn't that what ponies are best at! Must be the small man syndrome or something like that :)

Thanks everyone for the quick responses! I'm definitely excited for some of the opportunities you've presented me and hope to be in touch soon.

Sadielady: I wish I was still a junior, I would be on the next flight down to FL without a doubt, done with this snow!

Loper

Animal Poor!
Well isn't that what ponies are best at! Must be the small man syndrome or something like that :)

Thanks everyone for the quick responses! I'm definitely excited for some of the opportunities you've presented me and hope to be in touch soon.

Sadielady: I wish I was still a junior, I would be on the next flight down to FL without a doubt, done with this snow!

:howdy: PM on the way... :yahoo:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!

I wish I was still a small junior then someone else would be paying for my shows still!:killingme Enjoy the snow.....It will be in the mid 60's and 70's here for the next week.:yahoo: