Kiss my Ass
HorseMasters 4-H Club
Judged Trail Ride
at Cedarville State Park
Open to All!

Sunday, May 6, 2007 Rain Date: June 10, 2007
Registration at 9:00 AM
Riders Out at 10:00 AM No Riders out after 11:00 AM

Negative Coggins is required for EVERY Horse/Pony at the Park. Please be prepared to show your coggins to the registration booth. Safe tack is required. Helmets required for all riders 18 and under. No bareback or double riding. Snacks and soda will be available for sale. Awards presented after trail ride is completed. Parking cost for riders will be paid by the HorseMasters 4-H Club.

Division Cost: $12.00
Junior Rider (12 and under), Intermediate Rider (13 -18 years of age), Adult Rider (19-49 years of age), and Senior Rider (50 and over)

OPTIONAL Division Cost: $5.00
You can enter these in addition to an age divison
English Rider, Western Rider, 4-H Rider (member or parent)

Directions: From Prince George's County: Travel Route 301/5 South and take a left on Cedarville Road. Follow directions above from Cedarville Road. From Waldorf (Charles County):Follow Route 5/301 north into Prince George's County. As soon as you cross into Prince George's County turn right onto Cedarville Road. Follow Cedarville Road to Bee Oak Road (on your right) which is the main entrance for the forest.

For information call 301-259-2324 or 301-609-7759 or send an email to Brigitte_93@yahoo.com

4-H programs are open to all youth regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, gender, parental status, or disability.

R

riderup

How come they don't have rides at Potomac Pres. anymore? (Where Gib used to be)

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
riderup said:
How come they don't have rides at Potomac Pres. anymore? (Where Gib used to be)

:yeahthat:
I miss the rides there. That place had the most enchanting forest I've ever ridden in. Absolutely breathtaking!

R

riderup

I agree! That farm is the best I have ever ridden. I guess it is only open to the boarders now.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
riderup said:
I agree! That farm is the best I have ever ridden. I guess it is only open to the boarders now.

I didn't know they board there but it was such a loss for everyone! A girl I know lives on Chapel Point Road, I'll have to ask her where she rides.

R

riderup

mygoldnhorse said:
I didn't know they board there but it was such a loss for everyone! A girl I know lives on Chapel Point Road, I'll have to ask her where she rides.
I know two people that board there, they have been there for many many years. Not sure why the rides aren't held there anymore. Gibby was/is the nicest person and really took care of the farm.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
riderup said:
Not sure why the rides aren't held there anymore. Gibby was/is the nicest person and really took care of the farm.

If you find out let us know. And yes he's an awesome gentleman!

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Busterduck said:
Someone asked about prizes a while back. Trophys WILL be awarded.
i asked about it... hmmm maybe i will fo, never got a trophy for trail riding! my horse can do the obsticles, but its the going throught the whole trail part, my horse likes to spook and 'dance' on trails, though the last one around r house she walked the whole thing! i was so proud!