Horses for lease?

dlum

Does anyone know where I can lease a horse for riding (1/2 lease or full lease)? I've been taking lessons in dressage for about a year (walk, trot & canter) but feel that I need to practice what I've learned. I'd also like to be able to ride for pleasure. I live in the Davidsonville area. Thanks!

G

GVF

I have a mare in brandywine available. PM for more info if close enough for you.

Attachments

• elliejune4.jpg
    elliejune4.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 129
Last edited by a moderator:

Sparks

I have this one that I'd love to lease to the right person.

Attachments

• Sparks @ caves CR.jpg
    Sparks @ caves CR.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 145

Sparks

What a cute jumper!

Thanks! He's an equally good mover too! He's been unemployed for almost a year now. He would love some attention. I just don't have the time. It's a shame he just sits around and eats (A LOT!) :lmao:

Last edited:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Thanks! He's an equally good mover too! He's been unemployed for almost a year now. He would love some attention. I just don't have the time. It's a shame he just sits around and eats (A LOT!) :lmao:

I forgot how cute he is. He looks a little like Red with the shiny coat. He is a QH also right?

Sparks

Ah ha! Now I know why I thought he was so adorable!:love:

:howdy: He's a good boy, a big one too. He's about 17.1 hh. He's a secretariat grandson on his sires side. I always thought that was kind of cool, though I'm sure there are a thousand of them out there.

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
I have two in Owings, both Thoroughbreds. PM me for more information. :howdy:

Attachments

• August20082_2.jpg
    August20082_2.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 125
  • 252082008208_0_ALB.jpg
    252082008208_0_ALB.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 125
K

KMT3906

If I Am Close Enough, Ocean City Md. I Have A Lot Of Horses For Lease Or Sale And I Board Here Too.i Have Horses That Anybody Can Ride, Or Horses For The Experience. I Have A Sixty Foot Round Pen For Training A 110 Foot Square Area For Riding And Miles Of Trail With Or With Out Guide Give Me A Call 410- 726-7045 I Have Farrier On Sight At All Times Come Down Let Make Friends And Ride:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
If I Am Close Enough, Ocean City Md. I Have A Lot Of Horses For Lease Or Sale And I Board Here Too.i Have Horses That Anybody Can Ride, Or Horses For The Experience. I Have A Sixty Foot Round Pen For Training A 110 Foot Square Area For Riding And Miles Of Trail With Or With Out Guide Give Me A Call 410- 726-7045 I Have Farrier On Sight At All Times Come Down Let Make Friends And Ride:

If there was a bridge from Solomons to Cambridge we would be really close. Many of us are on the west side of the Bay. :howdy:

Faircourt

I have a thoroughbred mare available for free lease - she must stay at my barn in LaPlata Maryland, could do a half lease on her - only charge would be for board, I would cover all other expenses. The mare is older but doesn't know it. Lovely mover, pony clubbed through C2, great on trails and pretty much does it all. Grey, about 15.1, built like a warmblood and easy to ride. I have six others so don't have much time to ride her. Our facility is beautiful with a huge indoor arena and every amenity. She's a pleasure to be around and has taught a few of my friends to ride. Feel free to pm me with any questions.

Good luck looking!

Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I have a thoroughbred mare available for free lease - she must stay at my barn in LaPlata Maryland, could do a half lease on her - only charge would be for board, I would cover all other expenses. The mare is older but doesn't know it. Lovely mover, pony clubbed through C2, great on trails and pretty much does it all. Grey, about 15.1, built like a warmblood and easy to ride. I have six others so don't have much time to ride her. Our facility is beautiful with a huge indoor arena and every amenity. She's a pleasure to be around and has taught a few of my friends to ride. Feel free to pm me with any questions.

Good luck looking!
Can i come live in your barn for a few weeks while hubby recoups?

:lol: