Horses in Need of Homes

luvscats

I just rec'd this via email:

"If you know anyone who has room for an extra horse - please pass this on.
I think this is the contact phone number - 443-926-1177. I'm pretty sure
this is Tricia Hoffman's number. It's her Aunt's father that has them,
apparently up in Davidsonville. If anyone is interested in some horses, please let me know.

My Aunt's dad has over 40 horses, most of which are retired racing horses
(Thoroughbreds and Pedigrees) as well as some tamer ones. He has paid
several thousand for each one. He can no longer care for them....He is
dying. Because of his situation, he is going to have to euthanize them. So
if you or anyone you know has the time and space for these horses, please
let me know because we would love to see them go to good homes. 443-926-1177 Thank you. Tricia Hoffman"

covekat

I just also recieved a list of horses needing homes, I'm wondering if it's the same people? I'll have to do some digging...

Pokabout

If you don't think they would mind, I would maybe try cross-posting this to the COTH giveaway forums..I know a lot of people in the MD/DC/VA area post there and might be interested.

I hope they all find good homes! :howdy:

luvscats

Horses Cross Post

Pls cross post as you see fit. Thanks much :)

If you don't think they would mind, I would maybe try cross-posting this to the COTH giveaway forums..I know a lot of people in the MD/DC/VA area post there and might be interested.

I hope they all find good homes! :howdy:

Robin

Correction to posting: 40 horses free to good homes in MD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------this same email was sent to others. here is an update.......from another forum.

Ok, I am making corrections to my original posting. I just spoke to the representative of the horses owner.
Sorry I got everyone's hopes up with my original posting. The original info I was given was wrong.

There are not 40 horses being given away from farms in Davidsonville and St. Margarets. There are about 25 and they are located in Sparks, Md. These are TB that are either racing or breeding. They are not free. None of the horses are pleasure broke so therefore are not safe for children, beginners, etc.

The man who owns them is dying and looking for new homes. If you are at all interested, call Molly Merket for info. 410 279-1212 hm., 410 647-1703 cell.

This is all I know at the moment and will post more IF I get it. Please do not PM me as I will have nothing additional to tell you. Please call the phone numbers listed.