Horses in need

luvscats

Has this already been posted to the forum? I just rec'd this notice via email. I know nothing about the situation other than what you read below, but I thought it best to pass the info on.

There is a lady IN OVER her HEAD in horses. Here is the list.

name age color registered specs.
Daisy 3 dun yes aqha halter broke.
Charm 3 tri color paint not reg halter broke
Taz 3 tri color paint not reg halter broke
Max - pregnant mare to reg AQHA stallion. registered.sorrel broke to ring not trails (foal will not be)
Spirit - 2 dun gelding not reg.
Cody 4 sorrel gelding age 4 broke to ride needs refresher.
Grinch 10 paint mare reg paint rideable needs refresher.
Tiffany older tri color paint. in foal to sorrel stallion - registered. (foal will not be)

any offer!!! 100.00 will take anyone of them.!!! they are having to pay to haul them to New Holland. they are really nice horses. I have seen them,the dun colt named Spirit is really cute too!!!! not grained, pasture raised.!! they DO NOT have coggins, or a shot record or any known deowrming but they live in a huge pasture and have been well fed naturally and alfalfa hay in winter..!!!!
Please pass along to anyone looking for a young prospect to bring along.!!!!! they need to move them.!!!!

calll Kathy, and she can give you specs or take you over to see them!!!!!!! 804-994-1202

luvscats

so did the email say where they are at? I would LOVE another youngster to break...

no, sorry, all I rec'd is what you see. It would probably be best to call that phone number but I'll respond to the email I rec'd to see if anyone is still up and can provide a location.

Cowgirl

I hate this crap. Maybe she should have NOT bred those mares (especially to have unregistered foals). Can't even bother to deworm them or get them vaccinted? :rolleyes:

Drafthorselover

I was told one guy has taken all of them. Hopefully to a good home.

These horses are still avalible they have not been taken!
They are located Close to Spotsylvania in VA.
Contact person is Kathy Broadway/Rozell her number is 804-994-1202
Drafthorselover