Horsey Soccer

carolann

My husband and daughter were playing soccer in the yard and the ball went through the fence into the field next door where there are horses. The small one was trying to bite the ball at first and then started pushing it around with his nose. When my daughter and husband went to the fence he started pushing it toward the fence to them and it kept rolling back. My husband kept trying to grab it and talking to the horse and he was actually pushing it to my husband so he could get it. It was the custest thing. I've never seen anything like it.

carolann

Never heard of it. These are Paso Fino horses. I don't know if that says anything about intelligence. I don't know anything about horses. I watch them a lot and they seem really smart.

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
Wow thats so kool... At Horse Science School (HSS) in my trail open class there was this HUGE ball we kicked around on the horses... The ones that wernt scared of it had a ball...lol:lmao:

SugarNSpikes

Wow thats so kool... At Horse Science School (HSS) in my trail open class there was this HUGE ball we kicked around on the horses... The ones that wernt scared of it had a ball...lol:lmao:

Haha, love your play on words.

And as far as the horsey soccer - that's too cute. Wish you could have gotten pictures. That would have been neat to see.

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
Haha, love your play on words.

And as far as the horsey soccer - that's too cute. Wish you could have gotten pictures. That would have been neat to see.

Its late i need to get to bed... I have to were uniform for JROTC 2marro and im not going to get up... i cant sleep though... Im e-mailing my bffl.. I need sleep though... you ever get that fealing your tired but ur not???