Horsies Pulling Heavy Stuff

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
C_Jo and I ate our corn dogs in the horsie ring tonight at the fair. (We just needed a place to sit.) The horsies with the big white paws were pulling heavy stuff.

Two questions:

1. Why?

and

2. Do the horsies enjoy doing that? Because I felt bad for them, but C_Jo seems to think they love it and they probably go back to the barn and talk horsie sh!t to each other.

onebdzee

off the shelf
K_Jo said:
C_Jo and I ate our corn dogs in the horsie ring tonight at the fair. (We just needed a place to sit.) The horsies with the big white paws were pulling heavy stuff.

Two questions:

1. Why?

and

2. Do the horsies enjoy doing that? Because I felt bad for them, but C_Jo seems to think they love it and they probably go back to the barn and talk horsie sh!t to each other.

They will be having the bigger horsies pulling bigger stuff tomorrow night....you should go and have some cotton candy and watch

that way, when they are done, you can go and ask them all the questions that you have for them

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
onebdzee said:
They will be having the bigger horsies pulling bigger stuff tomorrow night....you should go and have some cotton candy and watch

that way, when they are done, you can go and ask them all the questions that you have for them
There are BIGGER horsies? :faint:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
persimmoncf said:
what time do they start?
She told me they start at 7:00 p.m.

Why do horses want to pull stuff ....or do they? Is this a natural habit of theirs or something their mean owners make them do?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
BS Gal said:
She told me they start at 7:00 p.m.

Why do horses want to pull stuff ....or do they? Is this a natural habit of theirs or something their mean owners make them do?
Thank you! It's like pulling teeth from a chicken to get a straight answer around here! :jameo:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
K_Jo said:
Thank you! It's like pulling teeth from a chicken to get a straight answer around here! :jameo:
I don't think they like to pull stuff. I think it's kind of rude. I'm gonna hook DR up to the trailer tomorrow and see how far HE can go.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
BS Gal said:
I don't think they like to pull stuff. I think it's kind of rude. I'm gonna hook DR up to the trailer tomorrow and see how far HE can go.
They didn't look like they were having any fun at all. I'm calling PETA ASAP.

MMDad

Lem Putt
BS Gal said:
I'm gonna hook DR up to the trailer tomorrow and see how far HE can go.
Did he unchain you from the lawnmower yet?

Since the horsie people are being rude and not answering, I'll help you out.

1. Why? Because they can't push. They can only pull.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
MMDad said:
Did he unchain you from the lawnmower yet?

Since the horsie people are being rude and not answering, I'll help you out.

1. Why? Because they can't push. They can only pull.
:doh: :lmao: