Hospice Run and Walk

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
Got my new shoes yesterday! :yahoo:

Also picked up one of those Nike+iPod sensors. I can't wait to run tonight to try it out.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Also picked up one of those Nike+iPod sensors. I can't wait to run tonight to try it out.

Is that the thing you put in your shoe? I really need the weather to start warming up so that I can run outside. We should run around Great Mills track field on the weekends.

I got a few miles in yesterday at the gym. :yay:

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
Is that the thing you put in your shoe? I really need the weather to start warming up so that I can run outside. We should run around Great Mills track field on the weekends.

Yeah if you have Nike Shoes I think it goes inside the shoe. If you have another type of shoe they make a thing that goes on your laces.

I am down for the track. We can dodge bullets! :lol:

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
3 miles just a bit ago. I ate junk for dinner (and even ordered dessert) so I was not feeling it this afternoon. :dead: Tomorrow's run should be much better.

I went for Sushi and drinks last night. Glad I worked out in the morning. I am am only feeling like 3-4 miles later this afternoon. But who knows that may change when I get moving.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I went for Sushi and drinks last night. Glad I worked out in the morning. I am am only feeling like 3-4 miles later this afternoon. But who knows that may change when I get moving.

I've decided to skip the gym (and running today). I need a rest day anyhow. :lol:

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
Got my new shoes yesterday! :yahoo:

I have the Nike plus. LOVE IT! I realized yesterday if you have an Iphone or touch you don't need the plug in that comes with it just the chip for your shoe. I was using the plug in and yesterday I used my touch and they don't sync when you upload your runs. I had to create a new profile with my touch when it took me to nikes site.

5.5 miles yesterday woo hoo

thurley42

HY;FR
I have the Nike plus. LOVE IT! I realized yesterday if you have an Iphone or touch you don't need the plug in that comes with it just the chip for your shoe. I was using the plug in and yesterday I used my touch and they don't sync when you upload your runs. I had to create a new profile with my touch when it took me to nikes site.

5.5 miles yesterday woo hoo

it's so nice isn't it? you push a button on your touch and just run.....then you can track everything...it's so nice.

good job on the 5.5...I'm excited I can run outside today

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I have the Nike plus. LOVE IT! I realized yesterday if you have an Iphone or touch you don't need the plug in that comes with it just the chip for your shoe.

I've got a Touch, but I don't use it at the gym. It's too bulky. Does it work with the Nano? That's what I use when I'm working out.

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
I've got a Touch, but I don't use it at the gym. It's too bulky. Does it work with the Nano? That's what I use when I'm working out.

Yes, the Nike + comes with two peices, one for your shoe and the other for your Nano. I couldn't find my peice for the nano so I was stuck using the touch. I dont' like using the touch for the same reasons.

If you dont' have Nike shoes you can get the peice to lace in your shoe and put the chip in that.

You can still listen to your music using this too.

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
it's so nice isn't it? you push a button on your touch and just run.....then you can track everything...it's so nice.

good job on the 5.5...I'm excited I can run outside today

I was hoping to get in the gym today to run but I did something to my back.

Using the touch is nice I just wish I could figure out how to sync the nano and the touch so they upload together.