Hot Rollers

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Do any of you gals still use them? I'm sitting here with some in my hair. Not because I'm going anywhere, but because I'm bored. I've had the set for years and don't use them ever. :lol:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Every time I've ever tried them I come out with old lady hair. :ohwell: I have zero hot roller skills. :lol:

Christy

b*tch rocket
You know how you always see gorgeous models at shows sitting in chairs with rollers in their hair? They make it look so easy! :mad:

I know, and I just don't get it. My hair never came out all beautiful and bouncy, just all kinds of jacked up and uncontrollable. :frown:

angelbaby

I think the velcro rollers work better. I use them in the top of my hair for volume. Put them in dry hair and heat em up with the hair dryer. Then just let them cool back down. Works great!:buddies:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I think the velcro rollers work better. I use them in the top of my hair for volume. Put them in dry hair and heat em up with the hair dryer. Then just let them cool back down. Works great!:buddies:

Aaha! Your hair has always had lots and lots of volume. Now I know the trick. :yahoo:

dn0121

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320))

are chi irons really all that great?

dn0121

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320))

That's what she has now so that's good info to know. Thanks

kvj21075

Meow

sooooo i really wanted the chi but couldnt see spending 200 bucks on a straightner, the one i have, works just as good as the chi and its only 80 bucks, cant member the name off hand but if u were thinking for b she could always try it.

dn0121

kvj21075 said:

sooooo i really wanted the chi but couldnt see spending 200 bucks on a straightner, the one i have, works just as good as the chi and its only 80 bucks, cant member the name off hand but if u were thinking for b she could always try it.

she has a nice one but was looking at the chi. she wouldn't get it though cuz of the cost.

Geek

I use them all the time :howdy: Give my hair nice body, looks like natural wave. I bought giant clips to use instead of the rubber tipped pins, and I can't wait to try them out.

kvj21075

Meow

she has a nice one but was looking at the chi. she wouldn't get it though cuz of the cost.
im telling u my straightener is a miracle worker, and thats why i said if she wants to try it first she can. and 80 isnt bad,