Hot sandwiches

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
That would make a pie a sandwich
That's not really bread, but .....

What about things that are called sandwiches, but have no bread? Like an ice cream sandwich? It's a sandwich because it's something in between something else, ie "sandwiched" in the middle.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I had a pretty damn good meatball sub from Ledo’s yesterday. The roll was as fresh and light as could be. Face it, if your bread is poo the filling has a lot of heavy lifting to do.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Gilligan Does Saint Georges Island. It was a local hit - did well at the Apple Basket and Cecils Mills. At least that's what I heard.
I went outa my way to avoid the "local gals" when I moved to the island in 1990. Even had one who had been buggin' hell outa me for a date ask me flat out at the local bar one night: "Are you gay??" LMAO. Of course that was before I discovered that I am, in fact, a lesbian.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I went outa my way to avoid the "local gals" when I moved to the island in 1990. Even had one who had been buggin' hell outa me for a date ask me flat out at the local bar one night: "Are you gay??" LMAO. Of course that was before I discovered that I am, in fact, a lesbian.
Then why did you marry one? You can take the girl outta Piney Point, but you can't take the Piney Point outta the girl.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Huh - guess that stuff on the bathroom walls at Evans wasn't true. I had to correct myself on the title as I originally posted the movie as "Gilligan Does SGI" (meaning of course St Georges Island) but I figured that SGI wouldn't much appreciate that.