Hot Springs, AR - YIKES!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We'll be making our way from Branson down to SPI for the winter and I thought we might stay a few nights in Hot Springs since I've never seen it.

Yeah, no.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We've decided to do a couple days in Hot Springs after all. I am apprehensive.

Has anyone been? What should we see and do? More importantly, what should we eat?

We're kind of spoiled by Branson and the 8 million ways to occupy yourself here.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Go to the Hot Springs National Park and dont miss the Mountain Tower.

And don't forget, its a short drive to see the Clinton Museum and Library...

Check!

I'm thinking we saw the Clinton Library, but I might be confusing it with the museum next to his boyhood home in Hope. I don't think we were in Little Rock long enough to really see anything besides the scary downtown.

pontificator

Check!

I'm thinking we saw the Clinton Library, but I might be confusing it with the museum next to his boyhood home in Hope. I don't think we were in Little Rock long enough to really see anything besides the scary downtown.

You saw black people, didn't you? It's the black people who scared you.

:roflmao:

GregV814

We'll be making our way from Branson down to SPI for the winter and I thought we might stay a few nights in Hot Springs since I've never seen it.

Yeah, no.

View attachment 150782
AMAZING FACT NUMBER 126!!

As documented on the Smithsonian channel
Apparently the only towns in Arkansas worth mentioning, are Hope (of course the Clinton family) and Stamp, where at the age of 4, Mya Angelo started her journey fighting racism, social justice, cold fried chicken when she arrived on a segregated train ride from the North while chaperoning her 3 year old brother!!!