HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ1999

So, I LOVE hot and spicy food. I carry my own bottle of Tabasco wherever I go.

At Safeway, I found a new series of soups in the soup isle. "Spice it up, Progresso". Of course I had to buy them all. It shows a heat level on the front photo on the can. Well, being a non-believer, I heated up the hottest level first. JESUS!

It is pure liquid fire.

Trying medium level today, still spicy but not too bad.

I just can't believe that they mass produced something this hot. Normally anything that says hot, like Chicken Wing Challenges and BBQ Sauces, never are to me.

Progresso got me!

Kinnakeet

So, I LOVE hot and spicy food. I carry my own bottle of Tabasco wherever I go.

At Safeway, I found a new series of soups in the soup isle. "Spice it up, Progresso". Of course I had to buy them all. It shows a heat level on the front photo on the can. Well, being a non-believer, I heated up the hottest level first. JESUS!

It is pure liquid fire.

Trying medium level today, still spicy but not too bad.

I just can't believe that they mass produced something this hot. Normally anything that says hot, like Chicken Wing Challenges and BBQ Sauces, never are to me.

Progresso got me!
Your bunghole will thank you in the morning

PJay

I like a little Tabasco on crab cakes and in my chili.

I've heard some people like it on their eggs. Pass.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
This reminded me of the Tyson breaded chicken patties. They say hot on the label, so naturally, I had to try them. One bite and they were so hot I thought I'd have to toss them. I pushed myself to finish one. I got accustomed to the heat. Now they're a regular item when I shop.

LJ1999

I did for a while too, but because it was McIlhenny's green pepper sauce. Very few places have it, and I prefer it to red sauce.
I also LOVE Mrs. Renfros Jalapeno salsa but I can't find it anywhere anymore. I tried making my own and it just wasn't the same.