Hotel shampoos, etc

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When you travel, do you bring your own shampoo, soap, etc, or do you use what the hotel/lodging place provides?

Roman

When you travel, do you bring your own shampoo, soap, etc, or do you use what the hotel/lodging place provides?
If you color your hair, I would bring my own special sulfate-free shampoo, but I'd keep the hotel stuff just in case.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I bring/use my own. I rarely use conditioner, because my hair is baby fine and if I did, it would weigh my hair down and pull out ANY body it does have. I like my own shampoos and lotion, so I typically don't use theirs. Although, if it's a nice smelling fragrance and a very light type of shampoo, I will try it.

However, in a pinch, if for some reason I ran out or forgot - I definitely would use them.

lovinmaryland

I bring my own but I always take the hotel shampoo conditioner and lotions. I usually send the kids to grab some from the maids and front desk too LOL If the kids go to camp or sleep overs I send them w/ those to use. Also my friend has an AIRBNB rental that she has a basket travel size shampoos and stuff for tenants just in case so we usually give her a big bag every couple of months.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I bring my own. I've taken a few complimentaries, and gotten some good ones from others. My favorite is Trumps. His hotels carry Thann Aromatics Wood Aromatherapy. Love it!

luvmygdaughters

I always take my own shampoo and conditioner and bath soap. I know its ridiculous and my husband always makes fun of me, but, I always bring toilet paper from home too. I like my Charmin and where my butt goes so goeth the Charmin!!

itsbob

I bowl overhand

I ALWAYS carry my own soap.. and if I forget I go to the closest store and buy my usual soap..

I don't like the perfumed.. oily soaps most hotels use..

Shampoos and conditioners I'm less picky about but I still TRY to bring my own. I can't imagine that most hotels use the best products out there.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I always take my own shampoo and conditioner and bath soap. I know its ridiculous and my husband always makes fun of me, but, I always bring toilet paper from home too. I like my Charmin and where my butt goes so goeth the Charmin!!

You like Charmin.. You should go to Japan.. the land of the heated, musical, jet powered bidets.. Your nether regions have never been more Charmin(g).