Hottest redhead actress

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Whatever your criteria - pretty, sexy, intellectual.....whatever does it for you.

My pick is Ellie Kemper, even though when she opens her mouth she's high doltage.

Grumpy

I thought this was gonna be about Ann Margaret.
Ann Margaret is the only one that I know of that was always been a redhead. So many of the other actresses have changed colors so many times that I don't know who was really a redhead.

PJay

Ann Margaret is the only one that I know of that was always been a redhead. So many of the other actresses have changed colors so many times that I don't know who was really a redhead.

"Ann-Margret, not born a redhead, but became one by the same hairdresser who turned Lucille Ball into a redhead."

Learned something..

Grumpy

"Ann-Margret, not born a redhead, but became one by the same hairdresser who turned Lucille Ball into a redhead."

Learned something..
:lol: Not surprising, I guess, but she was always a redhead once she hit the big time.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
top.jpg

SamSpade

Isla Fisher?

I mean, tough call. Lots of redheads aren't natural redheads and while that doesn't matter a lot, you'll be saying "Sophie Turner" and everyone else will say she's blonde.

Bridget Regan, but she dies her hair dark.

Rita Hayworth of course. Jessica Rabbit.