Hotwire

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Anyone use Hotwire for buying plane tickets? I'm trying to figure out how this works ... you find out what time you're flying after you buy the tickets? Am I understanding this right? :confused:

I'm surfing for airfare deals to go out of town next month, and found a couple on there, but I don't get the thing about flight times being all 'secret spongecake' ... especially cuz I'm trying to schedule an after work departure. :ohwell:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
crabcake said:
Anyone use Hotwire for buying plane tickets? I'm trying to figure out how this works ... you find out what time you're flying after you buy the tickets? Am I understanding this right? :confused:

I'm surfing for airfare deals to go out of town next month, and found a couple on there, but I don't get the thing about flight times being all 'secret spongecake' ... especially cuz I'm trying to schedule an after work departure. :ohwell:

CC~~I have used this to get airline tickets. As long as you specify you want after 4 pm for a flight, you will :yay:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I do want an after-4 p.m. flight, but hell ... 11 p.m. is after 4 p.m. :lol: and I don't wanna fly that late.