House Cleaning

Ginger0314

What is the going rate for a biweekly house cleaner - the basics - baths and kitchens, mop, dust, run vacuum for a 3 bedroom 2 bath house. Just wondering what a fair price would be. Thanks for your input.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Depends on what you want done. Oven? Microwave?Fridge? How much dusting? How much carpet? Based on what I have done, approx 200. month.

bluesmom31

I pay $125 biweekly. I have a two story colonial with 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. I have paid as much as $140 but never less than$115. I have been using my current person for almost a year.

onebdzee

off the shelf
:lol: I hate cleaning to... See I think I just need someone to come here... do the laundry... and while the machines are running they can clean too :lol:

The guy I contract for gets that done once every other week and he pays her $75 each time she comes out

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
The guy I contract for gets that done once every other week and he pays her $75 each time she comes out

Laundry every other week? We are a family of 5... I just came out of my laundry room and I have a MOUNTAIN of laundry. If it was upstairs where I am most of the time I would probably do it more. But out of sight out of mind :lol:

tyky

eieio
:lol: I hate cleaning to... See I think I just need someone to come here... do the laundry... and while the machines are running they can clean too :lol:

So, when I mop the garage floor you aren't volunteering to help! What's so bad about it

LusbyMom

So, when I mop the garage floor you aren't volunteering to help! What's so bad about it

Ummm no I would NOT volunteer to help clean. What is so bad about cleaning? It sucks. What do you enjoy about dusting and scrubbing nasty toilets?

onebdzee

off the shelf
Laundry every other week? We are a family of 5... I just came out of my laundry room and I have a MOUNTAIN of laundry. If it was upstairs where I am most of the time I would probably do it more. But out of sight out of mind :lol:

It's just him and occasionally his girlfriend....he does a load or 2 in between her cleanings....she just does like the sheets and what ever he doesn't

btw....It's just me and 2 mutts and I think my washer and dryer are used daily :lol:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Ummm no I would NOT volunteer to help clean. What is so bad about cleaning? It sucks. What do you enjoy about dusting and scrubbing nasty toilets?

I like cleaning personally....it's actually relaxing....like cutting grass or blowing leaves

LusbyMom

The pride of having a clean house is what I like about it:buddies:

So that makes you actually "enjoy" it? My house isn't perfect but it isn't filthy either. My mom was OCD about cleaning... I think that scared me away from being perfect :lol:

LusbyMom

I like cleaning personally....it's actually relaxing....like cutting grass or blowing leaves

:crazy: Their is one thing I REFUSE to do... and that is dust. That is hubby's job... he is a dusting fool. That is probably one of the things I hate the most... other then unloading the dishwasher.