House Dems could retaliate against US and Israel ambassadors after banned visit:

Hijinx

Senior Democratic members of Congress are considering legislative action against Ron Dermer, Israel’s ambassador to Washington, and David Friedman, the U.S. ambassador to Israel, according to McClatchy.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-dems-retaliate-israel-rashida-tlaib-ilhan-omar

Democrats seem hell-bent to prove themselves fools. These two women have the entire Democrat side of the House frightened to death of them.
Pelosi is cowering in her office. What have Democrat voters wrought, when they gave the House majority to democrats.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Democrats seem hell-bent to prove themselves fools. These two women have the entire Democrat side of the House frightened to death of them.
Pelosi is cowering in her office.

And yet Democrats are insisting that these bitches don't run the show.

22AcaciaAve

It's all a bluff. They won't. The Jewish vote has traditionally gone for democrats and it is one of the most dependable turnout votes. They cannot afford to see this demographic not show up or, even worse, switch sides. They will pout and threaten, but in the end they will not do anything that might cost themselves votes over a couple of freshman congresswomen.

Hijinx

It's all a bluff. They won't. The Jewish vote has traditionally gone for democrats and it is one of the most dependable turnout votes. They cannot afford to see this demographic not show up or, even worse, switch sides. They will pout and threaten, but in the end they will not do anything that might cost themselves votes over a couple of freshman congresswomen.

I disagree. The Jewish vote will go to the Democrats no matter what the Democrats do on this matter.
American Jews do not have strong ties with Israel. IMO.

Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

I disagree. The Jewish vote will go to the Democrats no matter what the Democrats do on this matter.
Well, I don't disagree. For the last few decades, the Democrats have been squarely against Israel and on the side of their adversaries.
I can't understand the connection, but there it is.

SamSpade

And yet Democrats are insisting that these bitches don't run the show.
You'd think instead of ratcheting it up, they'd consider an apology.

I'm still annoyed by the whole "oh I am going to see my grandmother because it's possibly the last time I will EVER see her" followed by a teenage snarky "nah, never mind".

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Well, I don't disagree. For the last few decades, the Democrats have been squarely against Israel and on the side of their adversaries.
I can't understand the connection, but there it is.

Yeah I don't get this ....

Rommey

"Senior Democratic members of Congress are considering legislative action against Ron Dermer, Israel’s ambassador to Washington, and David Friedman, the U.S. ambassador to Israel, according to McClatchy. According to the report, the Democrats are discussing a possible vote on a statement of no confidence in Dermer, as well as the opening up of an inspector general investigation into Friedman."
Besides an apparent waste of time, what affect does a "statement of no confidence" have on anything?
And why would the House "open up a inspector general investigation"? If they felt the need for an investigation, wouldn't they do that themselves?

Apparently everything they don't like warrants an investigation.

WingsOfGold

IMO they're just Hebrew Lites that should be ashamed of their cowardly asses.

Hijinx

IMO they're just Hebrew Lites that should be ashamed of their cowardly asses.
Trying not to speak in generalities and readily admitting that there are differences in their fervent feeling for Israel I put forth this as an opinion..
Most American Jews who do not completely back Israel, their families were here during the holocaust, and they did not suffer the mass killings , having their property stolen by Hitler, and the other horrors of the holocaust. They did not fight in the wars to save Israel from being slaughtered by the Palestinians and the Arabs, They haven't been the victims of bombings and atrocities forced on the people of Israel. They haven't fought to preserve Israel and they do not have any perception of what the Israeli citizen has endured.

They have lived here comfortably safe they have their affinity with other minorities and they vote democrat because of that and their political clout with the Democrats and their power in the party. Hopefully some of them will wake up.

WingsOfGold

Trying not to speak in generalities and readily admitting that there are differences in their fervent feeling for Israel I put forth this as an opinion..
Most American Jews who do not completely back Israel, their families were here during the holocaust, and they did not suffer the mass killings , having their property stolen by Hitler, and the other horrors of the holocaust. They did not fight in the wars to save Israel from being slaughtered by the Palestinians and the Arabs, They haven't been the victims of bombings and atrocities forced on the people of Israel. They haven't fought to preserve Israel and they do not have any perception of what the Israeli citizen has endured.

They have lived here comfortably safe they have their affinity with other minorities and they vote democrat because of that and their political clout with the Democrats and their power in the party. Hopefully some of them will wake up.
Unfortunately I don't think so. Look at the likes that they support in Screwmer, Von Schultzie (in Fl), Finkelstink, Rosen, Cohen, Nadler The Hut, Schiff et al. They worship these pos. Me as you could have guessed strongly pro Israel but detest the Lites we have here that are on the democrap plantation.