House M.D.

Toxick

Splat
Was last week a new episode?

If not, is tonight a new episode?
If so, does it re-air, like on USA, anytime soon?

Toxick

Splat
kwillia said:

Crap... so they did squeeze a new episode in there when I wasn't looking - the rat bastards.

I hope it's aired again before the series picks back up in Jan. Looks like it was a good episode.

mainman

Set Trippin
Toxick said:
Crap... so they did squeeze a new episode in there when I wasn't looking - the rat bastards.

I hope it's aired again before the series picks back up in Jan. Looks like it was a good episode.
I DVR them all, but I have not explored transferring them to a disc yet, or I would help you out... It was a good one!

Gwydion

Its the ONLY tv show I watch anymore...i just wish this whole cop thing would blow over. Everytime i see that guy I just want to stick a thermometer up his ass.

Toxick

Splat
mainman said:
I DVR them all, but I have not explored transferring them to a disc yet, or I would help you out... It was a good one!

DVR - Disk? What is this madness of which you speak?

Can you copy DVR from your cablebox to a disk? Or ( say it's true ) a USB memory stick?

Toxick

Splat
Gwydion said:
Its the ONLY tv show I watch anymore...i just wish this whole cop thing would blow over. Everytime i see that guy I just want to stick a thermometer up his ass.

David Morse is one of my favorite actors.

There are one or two other shows worth watching...
Try Heroes. And My Name is Earl and The Office.

That's about all I can think of that's worth a crap.

But 24 comes back in January!

Superman wears Jack Bauer underwear. :cool:

mainman

Set Trippin
Toxick said:
DVR - Disk? What is this madness of which you speak?

Can you copy DVR from your cablebox to a disk? Or ( say it's true ) a USB memory stick?
Its not a Tivo, it is Direct TV's version of the tivo, it has to have a disk inside because I can record 100 hours of tv onto it.

When I get home tonight I will see if there is some way to hook to it..... I have been wanting to do it anyways, this will give me some motivation....

Toxick

Splat
mainman said:
Its not a Tivo, it is Direct TV's version of the tivo, it has to have a disk inside because I can record 100 hours of tv onto it.

When I get home tonight I will see if there is some way to hook to it..... I have been wanting to do it anyways, this will give me some motivation....

I have DVR on my cable-box.

There's a USB port on the front of my box, but I just assumed that was for when a tech comes to your house, they can either run a diagnostic or something like that.

When you said transfer to disk, that little port suddenly appeared to be a magical goodies spigot.

Maybe I should read into it myself.

mainman

Set Trippin
Toxick said:

There's a USB port on the front of my box, but I just assumed that was for when a tech comes to your house, they can either run a diagnostic or something like that.

When you said transfer to disk, that little port suddenly appeared to be a magical goodies spigot.

Lemme know what you find, Ill do the same...:yay:

Toxick

Splat
mainman said:
*toxbump*

Thanks.

I checked it out last night. There are a couple episodes in the first season that I missed, including the pilot episode, which I watched last night.

Unfortunately, It looks like nothing newer than 5 weeks (or so) ago is up there, but that's cool; I found out the newest episode will be re-airing on Friday at midnight.

Already got the DVR set up to record it. :yay:

mainman

Set Trippin
Toxick said:
Thanks.

I checked it out last night. There are a couple episodes in the first season that I missed, including the pilot episode, which I watched last night.

Unfortunately, It looks like nothing newer than 5 weeks (or so) ago is up there, but that's cool; I found out the newest episode will be re-airing on Friday at midnight.

Already got the DVR set up to record it. :yay:
NP..

I have Season 1 and 2 on DVD, I rent them and burn them for evaluation purposes...:shrug:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Toxick said:

The cable boxes have internal computers. In theory, you can hook it up to a PC. Better have good hardware hacking skills.