House

SingerLady

Am I the only one that loves this friggin' show? I love Hugh Laurie's character. I have the first 4 seasons on DVD and waiting for the rest! I can't wait to see next weeks episode!

tyky

eieio
Am I the only one that loves this friggin' show? I love Hugh Laurie's character. I have the first 4 seasons on DVD and waiting for the rest! I can't wait to see next weeks episode!

I watch it, but I think PCJohnny loves it :lol:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
USA Network has House three in a row on Sunday evenings.:yay: I got hooked when my wife was in the hospital when the new little one was born. They had a 17 hour marathon on Super Bowl Sunday:yay:

:FYI: House is not a show to watch when you are hooked to IV's and have a catheter. :killingme

MSgt_USMC_Ret

Got better things to do

My wife saw it for the first time last fall and got hooked.

I just ordered the first 4 seasons on DVD for Valentine's Day.

I sure hope they get here in time.

GoodnessME

Have watched it from day 1. Love Hugh and all the "#'s" are great. Hugh was the ONLY broadcast "star" nominated for best actor. LOVE IT!!LOVE HIM! LOVE IT ALL!!!!:yahoo::popcorn:

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Use to watch every episode, but I haven't watched this season at all... In fact last time I watched it was when everyone walked out on House.. I suck