House

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
HillBillyChick said:
What did you all think of the new episode last night? I liked it! He always entertains me...
:lalala: I tivoed it. Don't tell me!!!! OH, Did you see the show that came on after House? Standoff. What a GOOD show!! And lots of good looking hunnies in it too. :love:

HillBillyChick

FancyBelle said:
:lalala: I tivoed it. Don't tell me!!!! OH, Did you see the show that came on after House? Standoff. What a GOOD show!! And lots of good looking hunnies in it too. :love:

Yep, I liked that one too.....I like that guy from Office Space alot. He reminds me of my boyfriend just in his mannerisms and he makes me laugh...Now I am waiting for the new season of LOST.... :tap:

mainman

Set Trippin
I didn't know it was on!!!!!!!! :tantrum: Madden 07 is addicting...:ohwell:

I'm comin to your house to watch it FB....

FancyBelle said:

I tivo'd Standoff....We were watching Dirty Jobs 100th episode.

Toxick

Splat
HillBillyChick said:
What did you all think of the new episode last night? I liked it! He always entertains me...

I liked it. A drug-free smiling euphoric House is somewhat disturbing, though.

It's good to see that everyone still continually argues with him repeatedly like he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Standoff was a pretty good show.

HillBillyChick

Toxick said:
I liked it. A drug-free smiling euphoric House is somewhat disturbing, though.

It's good to see that everyone still continually argues with him repeatedly like he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Standoff was a pretty good show.

Except I don't like that chick that works for him. I guess I am too critical, I was just thrown off by the fact that, as a doctor,she wore capris with high heels. :killingme
I am glad that the Office Space guy is in StandOff. I like his delivery style, so low key and dry but so funny at the same time.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
mainman said:
I didn't know it was on!!!!!!!! :tantrum: Madden 07 is addicting...:ohwell:

I'm comin to your house to watch it FB....
Sure, watching it Saturday afternoon. That's when I catch up on all my shows. Come on over. :popcorn: