Houston, I think we have a problem...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Paul Konerko hit a grand slam in the bottom of the seventh inning to help the Chicago White Sox take a 6-4 lead over the Houston Astros in Game 2 of the World Series on Sunday night.

Top of the ninth now. :ohwell:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BuddyLee said:
I don't care who wins but I'll shoot for the White Sox since I loathe Texas.:biggrin:

Well, they've got a 2-0 lead now that Chicago just won in the bottom of the 9th. I don't really care either - I just want the series to NOT be a blowout.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
WHITE SOX ALL THE WAY!!! :dance:

And we got Garland on the mound tonight....should be like the first 2 games.. pitchers dewl.... But I gotta say, no matter whether its a 4 game sweep or not (though I hope it is)...I believe it will be the best pitching matchup the series has seen in a LONG time...

Otter

Nothing to see here
Ken King said:
White Sox up 3-0. Will it be a sweep?

Yep..and the only bad thing about a sweep is that the Chisox won't get another chance to pound Clemens again.

Agee

Watching the game, I noticed Pappa and Moma Bush behind home plate...

They were munching on :snacks:

A wave of :patriot: came over me!

That's all.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Airgasm said:
Watching the game, I noticed Pappa and Moma Bush behind home plate...

They were munching on :snacks:

A wave of :patriot: came over me!

That's all.

I noticed them there last night too. Momma Bush is definitely distinctive. :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Airgasm said:
:yay: Her eyes are always closed!

:lol: I never noticed. I'll have to watch and see.

I just turned it on. Bottom of the 6th and no score. Must be a hell of a pitcher's duel.

Agee

jazz lady said:
:lol: I never noticed. I'll have to watch and see.

I just turned it on. Bottom of the 6th and no score. Must be a hell of a pitcher's duel.
You know Jazz, just a little magic. Just a little magic for the Houston fans :yay:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Airgasm said:
You know Jazz, just a little magic. Just a little magic for the Houston fans :yay:

They're going to need it. Bases loaded and they come up empty. Lane just chased a high and inside pitch to end the inning. :ohwell:

I'd love to see it go all 7 games. :yay:

Agee

jazz lady said:
Bases loaded and they come up empty. Lane just chased a high and inside pitch to end the inning. :ohwell:

I'd love to see it go all 7 games. :yay:
That my friends is a woman that can make the bacon, come home, and fry it up in a pan! :kiss: