Houston Police Chief Pushes Gun Control After Officer Shot with Own Firearm

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Chief Acevedo responded to the incident by denouncing those who will offer sympathy for the officer while refusing to support gun control.

He added, “If they’re not here to talk to us about solutions, then don’t bother showing up to the Houston Police Department.”

Progtards can't help being Progtards.

I have a solution, Chief!!! Put your officer in a training class to learn Weapon Retention Techniques and get him a level 3 or 4 holster!

:lmao:

stgislander

PREMO Member
So let me get this straight. The Chief wants gun control for us peons because his officer was shot in a struggle with his own gun.

Things that make you go hmmmmm.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Never saw a
So let me get this straight. The Chief wants gun control for us peons because his officer was shot in a struggle with his own gun.

Things that make you go hmmmmm.
Never saw a prog that was self aware. They own no mirrors.

Chris0nllyn

“We were in Washington Monday talking about gun violence in our city, in our community, in our country, and I don’t want to hear from politicians tomorrow about how much they care about my cop.”

This is the same chief that backed his cops until the bitter end regarding the Houston couple's house raided and them killed all on false pretenses.

This is my problem. Systemic "back the blue" mentality. Us vs. Them mentality.