How are the roads this morning?

mizteresa1965

Hubby said the roads were pretty crappy at 3:30am when he was on the way to work but the 4 x 4 did fine. He's plowing snow all day on Pax River so he only knows about the base roads, but does anyone know how the main roads are?

J

jp2854

my guess would be pretty shiatty since i still haven't heard a plow go down the road yet and I live on a main drag.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Wirelessly posted (SCH-U350/1.0 NetFront/3.0.22.2.18 (GUI) MMP/2.0)

jp2854 said:
my guess would be pretty shiatty since i still haven't heard a plow go down the road yet and I live on a main drag.

You sure?

J

jp2854

i was just out there and they looked white unless i am not seeing the street too well due to the amount of snow we got. I will check again when I go out in another hr to shovel.

morningbell

hmmmmmm

You're way down south though.... I'm wondering how the LP, California & Leonardtown roads are.

And for Chrissake, EVERYONE BE CAREFUL if you MUST go out.

J

jp2854

i just went out there they plowed us in so we can't even get out of our parking lot. ugh :(

J

jp2854

my back is killing me and I haven't even got it all shoveled yet. I don't plan on shoveling anymore I plan on leaving it for my stepdad to do when he gets here as I am hurting from trying to keep up with it yesterday as it was falling out there.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I thought you had 4 wheel drive?

Very few vehicles with 4WD are actually 4WD.
Unless you have locking differentials on both the front and rear, you have one drive wheel on the front and one on the rear.
It's not uncommon to see a stuck vehicle spinning the wheels on one side while the other side doesn't move.