How 'bout dem birds!

Ponytail

:yahoo:

What an awesome game. I was at the 2 yd line, 2nd row. No camera cuz I didn't know the seats were that close, no hat and no sun protection cuz I'm a dummazzz!

I'm burnt in spots...had sunglass on, T-shirt and long shorts, so my knees, forehead, ears, and forarms are on fire! :smack:

But, I had a blast. I can tell you that most of the Eagles cheerleaders are smokin and they can hear perfectly well and have no problem at all handling the marriage proposals, wishes for dates after the game and other non-repeatables. :lol:

Was funny listening to the crowd "boo" LJ Smith, and after the first play of the game, the crowd was yelling for Kolb. Ahhhh, it's good to be an Eagles fan. :lol:

I had to laugh...folks were selling t-shirts outside that read "Dallas Sucks! Romo's a homo!" :lol: We'll see. Eagles are at Dallas on Monday night. :popcorn:

LordStanley

I know nothing

What an awesome game. I was at the 2 yd line, 2nd row. No camera cuz I didn't know the seats were that close, no hat and no sun protection cuz I'm a dummazzz!

I'm burnt in spots...had sunglass on, T-shirt and long shorts, so my knees, forehead, ears, and forarms are on fire! :smack:

But, I had a blast. I can tell you that most of the Eagles cheerleaders are smokin and they can hear perfectly well and have no problem at all handling the marriage proposals, wishes for dates after the game and other non-repeatables. :lol:

Was funny listening to the crowd "boo" LJ Smith, and after the first play of the game, the crowd was yelling for Kolb. Ahhhh, it's good to be an Eagles fan. :lol:

I had to laugh...folks were selling t-shirts outside that read "Dallas Sucks! Romo's a homo!" :lol: We'll see. Eagles are at Dallas on Monday night. :popcorn:

It was a great game!!!! i bet the Linc was rockin....

The birds looked good today. Cant wait till next week.

T

toppick08

:yay:

Anybody go to jail ?

:lol: