How 'bout dem Eagles...

Ponytail

And their puntah from down undah! :yahoo:

Nothing like a punter and an aging D-man to keep the Steelers from finding the endzone. Unreal game. Big Ben has GOT to be hurtin today. He was punished pretty bad, but kept comin back. Looked like a Weeble Wobble out there.

McNabb should be kissin' the bare azz of that Aussie this morning!

Last edited:
T

toppick08

If McNabb stays healthy, they will take the East...........:yay:

Ponytail

If McNabb stays healthy, they will take the East...........:yay:

You seen the injury list this morning? On top of awaiting the MRI results of Westbrooks ankle, McNabb, Hunt and LJ Smith are all on the injury list too.

Without Westbrook, McNabb doesn't look NEARLY as good. I'm skeered. Seen it before.

T

toppick08

You seen the injury list this morning? On top of awaiting the MRI results of Westbrooks ankle, McNabb, Hunt and LJ Smith are all on the injury list too.

Without Westbrook, McNabb doesn't look NEARLY as good. I'm skeered. Seen it before.

Yes I did.........hope it turns out well for all of them..:yay:

BuddyLee

Football addict

Just in time for the Skins game in a few weeks.:yay:

Ponytail

So McNabb is just sore and should be able to play. :yay:

I think most Philly fans up here are upset about that one. From what I understand they were yelling "Stay down! Stay Down!" :lol: Gotta love these fans. And the TV announcers had it wrong on TV when they showed the standing ovation for "Mcnabbs return". It was actually an ovation for the job that Kolb did while he was out there. I dn't see that interception as being his fault. He put that ball right on the numbers and I think that's the way most folks saw it.

Most folks I know up here are tired of Hoping for Mcnabb and want to see Kolb in there permanently.

My neighbor was at the game. His son is married to an ex-Eagles chearleader so they go quite a bit.

Ponytail

I'd take McNabb over most QB's in this league.

No question he's playing at the top of his game right now. What's killing his fan base is, the high expectations for so many years and his stupid plays at critical points in important games.

How many times can you watch him pat his chest and say "My Bad" on critical plays. Ref the last Dallas game. The last 8 minutes of the game, he looked like there "special Ed" project.

He's done it every year that he's been in Philly. Every stinkin' year. Yep we got four NFC championships and one superbowl appearance. "You just ain't got a thing if you ain't got that ring. Do-Wop Do-Wop Do-Wop".

Last edited: