How can these people be so stupid?

lmor

Parents who are already in the US often hire coyotes to bring their children here. I know several of these children who were reunitied with their parents. However, many suffered rape and assault on the journey with the coyotes. How must these kids, many now adults, who were brought into the US by coyotes feel this morning after this mocking and ignorance? It is a disgrace.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Parents who are already in the US often hire coyotes to bring their children here. I know several of these children who were reunitied with their parents. However, many suffered rape and assault on the journey with the coyotes. How must these kids, many now adults, who were brought into the US by coyotes feel this morning after this mocking and ignorance? It is a disgrace.
Democrats are terrible people.

gunsmoke

How do they not know what a "coyote" is, with regard to transporting illegal aliens?

This explains Joe's scoffing when Trump said these kids are being brought across the border by coyotes - Biden snorted and laughed and said, "No, they're not" like that was completely ridiculous. Now I understand that he thought Trump was talking about the animal.

:lmao:

WTF is "Sophia Narwitz?

You don't understand the Hogg tweet do you? You the one proclaiming everyone else is stupid?

Actually the truly stupid think random posts on twitter are a newsource!!

pontificator

WTF is "Sophia Narwitz?

You don't understand the Hogg tweet do you? You the one proclaiming everyone else is stupid?

It engages in self-deprecating humor often.

It's entertaining to be sure.

Toxick

Splat

Why don't you enlighten us, senpai.

Because it looks to me like Hogg is misunderstanding what a coyote is, and thinks Trump, racist that he is, is using it as a derogatory term for illegal immigrants. Hysterically enough, this puts him head and shoulders above the other slobbering idiots in his cohort, since he's using his context-clues and realizing Trump wasn't talking about the animal.

I sincerely hope that this one time that he's not the stupidest person in the room doesn't give him a even bigger ****ing God complex. He is simply a dwarf among midgets.

But hey - obviously I don't get it. I hope you deign to bestow your insight on this humble observer.

I don't think anyone believes that random posts on twitter are a news source. But it's always entertaining to watch a bunch of misinformed twats barking into their echo chambers. Especially when they're shown to be a misinformed twat, and they double down on it.

Louise

Why don't you enlighten us, senpai.

Because it looks to me like Hogg is misunderstanding what a coyote is, and thinks Trump, racist that he is, is using it as a derogatory term for illegal immigrants. Hysterically enough, this puts him head and shoulders above the other slobbering idiots in his cohort, since he's using his context-clues and realizing Trump wasn't talking about the animal.

I sincerely hope that this one time that he's not the stupidest person in the room doesn't give him a even bigger ****ing God complex. He is simply a dwarf among midgets.

But hey - obviously I don't get it. I hope you deign to bestow your insight on this humble observer.

I don't think anyone believes that random posts on twitter are a news source. But it's always entertaining to watch a bunch of misinformed twats barking into their echo chambers. Especially when they're shown to be a misinformed twat, and they double down on it.

I was wondering why someone would go up against one of the smartest people/you on this forum. Thanks for the laugh, and God bless the USA.

Louise

WTF is "Sophia Narwitz?

You are so clueless. It is scary. How many more of you are there?

Toxick

Splat
I was wondering why someone would go up against one of the smartest people/you on this forum.

That person does not. I've tried to engage them several times, and they have yet to acknowledge my existence. Maybe I'm in their ignore list.

Louise

That person does not. I've tried to engage them several times, and they have yet to acknowledge my existence. Maybe I'm in their ignore list.

That makes sense. They are so desensitized/indoctrinated that they don’t understand what is going on in our Country. Or, they don’t think for themselves. They just repeat what they hear on the CCPMSM. I will assume they are US citizens, but who knows, anymore. Keep on postin’, Tox, and God bless the USA.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

:yay:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
That person does not.

Transporter only, and I'll use this lightly, 'Engages' with members to deride them
- ya know because Transporter is the Smartest Mother Fuker He Knows

I'm A Bot
Gilligan is Ivy Lite

most others are morons, if they get a response,

and finally EVERYONE Saying anythying Positive about Trump is a brain dead cultist